iQOO is set to launch a new smartphone under its brand later this week. After the launch of iQOO 7 and iQOO 7 Legend smartphones, the brand will introduce the iQOO Z3 smartphone in India on June 4th, 2021. Ahead of the launch, the Chinese smartphone maker has started teasing key features of the device and is even running a contest where three lucky users will be able to win the device for free.
We already know that iQOO Z3 will debut in India as the first smartphone with Qualcomm Snapdragon 768 5G chipset. It is also likely to be affordable than iQOO 7, which relies on the Snapdragon 870 chipset. Over the course of the next few days, iQOO plans to reveal more details including its charging speed, camera features, gaming and more. On June 4th, the company will officially unveil the device along with its price.
For some though, they can win this upcoming smartphone by participating in a simple social contest. In order to become eligible for this contest, all you need to do is agree to get notification and post about the device on social media channels.
Amazon iQOO Z3 contest: how to enter and win
With the launch of iQOO 7 Series, the brand had partnered with Amazon India partnered to run a number of contests. While there was a social contest, the company also ran quiz contests to promote the device. In the case of iQOO Z3, we are seeing the social contest go live first. A total of three participants will be selected as winners. All you need to do to win is follow a set of instructions as mentioned below and hope that you become lucky. Here is what you need to do:
- Visit microsite for iQOO Z3 smartphone on Amazon India.
- Click on the “Notify Me” button to receive the latest updates on the iQOO Z3.
- Now, tweet with the screenshot of the image showing you have subscribed to get updates.
- Also tag and follow @IqooInd, @amazonIN and use #iQOOZ3 #iQOOZ3Contest.
Amazon iQOO Z3 contest: terms and conditions
- The lucky draw for this contest will be carried out at the end of the contest period.
- The winners will be informed on email or SMS to claim their prize.
- If declared winner, you must provide a valid proof of identity.
- You must have your address within India.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the prize.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.