iQOO’s latest smartphone model – iQOO Z5 5G is set to launch in India on September 27th, 2021. At the commencement of the release, the Chinese smartphone brand is collaborating with Amazon India through the Amazon iQOO Z5 5G contest. The contest is available on Amazon and can be accessed through the Amazon India mobile app. All the participants stand a chance to win the new iQOO Z5 5G smartphone by doing some simple tasks on the Amazon app.
Ahead of its launch, iQOO confirmed a number of details about the new smartphone including, its processor, storage system and camera setup. Moreover, iQOO confirmed the official date of release as September 27th at 12pm. Just a week before the release, Amazon iQOO Z5 5G joins the already running smartphone contests running on Amazon India, such as the Amazon Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G contest, Amazon Samsung Galaxy M32 5G contest, Amazon Redmi Note 10 Pro Quiz and others.
Coming to the smartphone specs, the iQOO Z5 5G rocks a triple rectangular camera module with LED flash stacking beside the sensor. At the back, we cannot see any fingerprint sensor so it is safe to say that the iQOO Z5 5G will feature a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Additionally, the Chinese model of the smartphone rocks the 120Hz refresh rate with HDR10 support. On the inside, iQOO Z5 5G will derive power from the Snapdragon 778G SoC processor with support from LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage system.
Amazon iQOO Z5 5G contest: how to enter and win
The Vivo sub-brand is set to launch the new smartphone in just a week. To create hype around the product, like every smartphone companies usually do, iQOO introduced the new Amazon iQOO Z5 5G contest and is giving away one unit of iQOO Z5 5G to one lucky winner. During the last few weeks, brands have been promoting their products on eCommerce platforms in India. Especially smartphones because many brands want to break into the Indian smartphone market. iQOO joins these brands with this new challenge called Amazon iQOO Z5 5G contest and is following the same method of micro-niche marketing as Samsung, Xiaomi and others.
Through the contest, one lucky winner will walk home with the new iQOO Z5 5G smartphone. The contest is alive on Amazon, and users who wish to participate can use their mobile devices to enter the lucky draw for the Amazon iQOO Z5 5G contest. If you want to win the new iQOO Z5 5G smartphone through the Amazon iQOO Z5 5G contest, here is what you need to do.
- Using your smartphone, download and install the Amazon mobile app.
- Sign up or sign in to your Amazon user account.
- Verify your number and email account.
- Inside the app home screen, go to the “Mobile” section. (available beneath the address bar)
- On the top of the screen, tap on the iQOO banner.
- On the next screen, tap on the “Notify Me” button.
- Take the screenshot of the iQOO Z5 5G banner and tweet it.
- Use the hashtags #iQOOZ5, #FullyLoadedContest, and #AmazonSpeicals.
- Tag @iQooind and @amazonIN in your tweets.
Amazon iQOO Z5 5G contest: terms and conditions
- You should be a legal resident of India holding a valid ID such as an Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Driving License or Indian password.
- At the time of participating, your age should be 18 or above.
- The winner of the iQOO Z5 5G contest will be selected on a lucky draw basis.
- The winner must hold a valid Amazon user account and should have registered his/her number with Amazon India.
- Amazon has the right to use the winner’s image or name for promotional and marketing purposes.