Amazon January Edition Quiz rejoins the Funzone section today along with three other quizzes. The updated content now offers a chance to win Rs 20,000 as an Amazon Pay balance for a single winner. As you’ve already guessed by now, the contest uses the January theme for the questions and the rest of the quizzes follow the same.
The Amazon January Edition Quiz joins other quizzes on Funzone such as the Amazon Pay TSSPDCL Launch Quiz, Amazon January Edition Spin and Win quiz, Amazon Lava X3 Quiz, Amazon New Year Special Spin and Win Quiz, Amazon iQOO 11 5G Quiz, and others. Click here to check out more interesting quizzes by Amazon India.
Amazon January Edition Quiz answers
- Answer 1: 6
- Answer 2: Janus
- Answer 3: The Snowdrop
- Answer 4: Julius Caesar
- Answer 5: Capricorn
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon January Edition Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: January has 31 days – how many other months have 31 days?
Question 2: Which Roman God was January named after?
Question 3: Which flower is commonly associated with January?
Answer: The Snowdrop
Question 4: Who added an extra day to January, giving it 31 days instead of 30?
Answer: Julius Caesar
Question 5: Which star sign covers December 22 to January 19?
How to find the Amazon January Edition Quiz?
The Amazon January Edition Quiz rejoins the Funzone section today and brings a prize of Rs 20,000. To find this quiz, open the Amazon app and go to the Funzone section. Once you’re there, look for the Amazon January Edition Quiz, and tap on the quiz banner to begin the contest. You can also click here to visit the quiz window directly.
Amazon January Edition Quiz answers today: win Rs 20,000 (1 winner)
Amazon January Edition Quiz is now live on the Funzone platform. The quiz welcomes January and even features it as the basis for the questions. It uses the standard five questions format and offers an Amazon Pay balance as the reward for answering all the questions correctly. The winners will be selected by a draw of lots carried out during the contest period.
The January Edition Quiz is being held on the Funzone section of the Amazon shopping app and is being held from January 3rd, 2023, to January 16th, 2023. The contest page denotes that only 1 winner will be selected under this quiz and the said amount will be credited to the winner’s account on or before January 27th, 2023.
This quiz, like others on Funzone, is subject to force majeure circumstances. Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the contest at any time. You or your immediate family member should not be an Amazon employee or affiliate.
Amazon January Edition Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Now, sign in to the app using your existing Amazon account or create a new one.
- Search for Funzone and tap on the first search result.
- Look for the Amazon January Edition Quiz and tap on the quiz banner.
- You can also click here to visit the quiz window directly.
- Now, answer all the questions carefully to become eligible for the prize money.
- The last screen will confirm your participation in the lucky draw of lots.
Amazon January Edition Quiz: terms and conditions
- The lucky draw for this quiz will be carried out during the contest period.
- The winners will be informed by email or SMS to claim their prize.
- To claim the prize, the winners must verify their mobile numbers with Amazon India.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- The contest is subject to force majeure circumstances.
- Amazon reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time.
- Amazon also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
Amazon January Edition Quiz: winners list
Amazon January Edition Quiz is being held from January 3rd, 2023, to January 16th, 2023. Amazon will select only 1 winner via a lucky draw of lots, and the selected winner will have an Amazon Pay balance worth Rs 20,000. Interested users can click here to check out the winner’s name under this quiz, and other Amazon contests.