Amazon Literacy Day Quiz is now live on the Funzone section of the app. With this quiz, Amazon is marking International Literacy Day, which is being marked every year on September 8th. With this quiz, Amazon is further expanding its Funzone section and the kind of days for which it offers quizzes on the platform.
The Literacy Day Quiz on Amazon Funzone joins other quizzes such as Amazon Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Quiz, Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz, Amazon LG Gram Laptop Quiz, Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz, and others. Click here to check all the quizzes running on Amazon right now. The winners will be selected by a random draw of lots.
Amazon Literacy Day Quiz answers
- Answer 1: Confucius
- Answer 2: Thailand
- Answer 3: Goal 4: Quality Education
- Answer 4: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
- Answer 5: 1967
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Literacy Day Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: In 2005, in collaboration with the government of China, UNESCO started a literary prize named after which philosopher?
Question 2: In 1990, the critical role of literacy was highlighted at the World Conference on Education for All, held in which country?
Question 3: Literacy is closely related to which of the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations?
Answer: Goal 4: Quality Education
Question 4: What is the government of India’s flagship programme for achievement of Universalization of Elementary Education in a time bound manner?
Answer: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
Question 5: International Literacy Day celebrations have taken place around the world since which year?
How to find Amazon Literacy Day Quiz?
The Literacy Day Quiz is one of the easiest quizzes to find out on the Amazon app right now. If you are looking to find the Literacy Day Quiz then simply open the app and search for Funzone. Click on the first result and scroll down to this section called “Autumn games | Play, learn & win”. In this section, the Literacy Day Quiz will be the second quiz. Click on this banner image or tap on this link to directly start the quiz.
Amazon Literacy Day Quiz: answer and win Rs 10,000
Amazon Literacy Day Quiz is a new quiz that comes just a few days before the International Literacy Day being marked on September 8th, 2021. The quiz, according to the contest page, starts on September 2nd, 2021 but has gone live a day early. The quiz ends on September 16th and only one participant will be selected as winner.
You must be a legal resident of India and must be 18 years or older to participate in this quiz. If you are declared a winner, then you must provide a valid proof of identity. The list of eligible documents include Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport. This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances. If you are an Amazon employee or a direct family member or an affiliate then you are not eligible for the lucky draw.
Amazon Literacy Day Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app and sign in using your existing account or create a new account.
- Search for Funzone and click on the first result.
- Scroll down to find the Autumn games section.
- Click on the banner for Literacy Day Quiz or Play now button.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the pool for the lucky draw.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
Amazon Literacy Day Quiz: terms and conditions
- The lucky draw for the quiz will be carried out at the end of the contest period.
- The winners will be informed on email or SMS to claim their prize.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the prize.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- Amazon says it reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
- The company can also cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon Literacy Day Quiz: winners list
Amazon Literacy Day Quiz is being held from September 1st, 2021 to September 16th, 2021. There will be only one participant selected as the lucky winner using a random draw of lots. The names of the selected winners will be announced on September 17th, 2021. Click on this link to check whether you were selected as the winner. Amazon further notes that the prize will be credited to all the selected winners by September 27th, 2021.