Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz is one of the several year-end quizzes on Funzone. The quiz tries to look back at major events of the year in the form of a quiz. In the process, you stand a chance to win an Amazon Pay balance worth Rs 10,000.
The Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz joins General Knowledge 2020 Quiz, Xbox Game Pass for PC Quiz, Nescafe Quiz and others. Click here to check out all the quizzes hosted by Amazon on the Funzone platform to see rewards, terms and conditions.
How to find Looking Back at 2020 Quiz on Amazon Funzone?
The Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz is an app only contest available via Amazon Funzone With Funzone, Amazon has created a hub for all quiz and contests. In recent weeks, Amazon Funzone participants have won iPhone 12 mini, Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay balance, and more.
Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz answers
- Cobra Kai
- Delhi Crime
Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: Which of these sports events happened in 2020 with no audience in the stadium?
Option 1: IPL
Option 2: Olympics
Option 3: Men’s T20 World Cup
Option 4: Wimbledon
Question 2: When Twitter asked people to describe “2020 in one word, which Indian brand replied with “Move On.”?
Option 1: Jio
Option 2: Fastrack
Option 3: Bata
Option 4: Hero
Question 3: Which popular web series of 2020 was released as a sequel to the “Karate Kid” films?
Option 1: Special Ops
Option 2: Cobra Kai
Option 3: Sacred games
Option 4: Upload
Answer: Cobra Kai
Question 4: Barcelona’s Liceu opera hosted a unique concert in 2020 where they filled 2,292 seats with what?
Option 1: Violins
Option 2: iPads
Option 3: Plants
Option 4: Dolls
Question 5: At the 48th International Emmy Awards, which Indian series won the ‘Best Drama’ award?
Option 1: Delhi Crime
Option 2: Aarya
Option 3: Paatal Lok
Option 4: Bandish Bandits
Answer: Delhi Crime
Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz: answer and win Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay balance
Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz aims to look back at five important events of the year. This contest is held from December 24th, 2020 to January 5th, 2021. A total of five participants will be selected as winners and it will be announced on the same day. The prize will be credited to the winners on or before January 16th, 2021.
In order to participate, you must be a legal resident of India of age 18 or higher. If selected, you must provide a valid proof of identity, such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport. This quiz, like others on Funzone, is subject to force majeure circumstances. Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the contest at any time. You or your immediate family member should not be an Amazon employee or affiliate.
Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz: how to play?
- Since it is an app only contest, you must first download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Now, sign into the app using your existing Amazon account or create a new one.
- Type Funzone into the search field, tap on the first result and navigate to Looking Back at 2020 Quiz.
- Answer all the five questions correctly using answers above.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw to win Amazon Pay balance worth Rs 10,000.
- You can play more games by clicking on the link below the confirmation.
Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz: terms and conditions
- To become eligible for the lucky draw, you must answer all five questions correctly.
- The random draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period.
- You must have your mobile number verified with Amazon.in if you are declared a winner.
- When you enter the contest, you give consent to Amazon to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz: winners list
Amazon has announced the winners for Looking Back at 2020. You can check their names or visit this website to check details. The prize will be credited to the winners on or before January 16th, 2020.