Amazon Maths Riddles Answer and Win Quiz is one of the four new quizzes we saw today. This quiz features this standard five-question format and a chance to Rs 50,000 as Amazon Pay balance to all the Amazon users in India. The prize amount will be credited to the winner’s Amazon account at the end of the contest period. As for the quiz questions, you can expect some basic mathematical riddles and calculations.
The Amazon Maths Riddles Answer and Win Quiz tests your mathematical knowledge and how good you are with riddles. The contest joins other Amazon quizzes on the platform such as the Amazon Smartphone Edition Spin and Win Quiz, Amazon The Really Tough Mobile (Insider) Quiz, Amazon Special Edition Spin and Win Quiz, and others. Click here to check out all the active quizzes running on Amazon right now.
Amazon Maths Riddles Answer and Win Quiz answers
- Answer 1: 204
- Answer 2: 6
- Answer 3: Seven
- Answer 4: 180cms
- Answer 5: 9
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Maths Riddles Answer and Win Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: How many squares are there in a chessboard?
Question 2: Ram has 5 sons. Each of his sons has a sister. If so, how many children does Mr.Ram have?
Question 3: He is an odd number, but if you take away an alphabet from him, he becomes Even. Who is he?
Question 4: If Mr Spynn is 90 cms plus half his height, how tall is he?
Question 5: A boy goes to a shop and bought 12 oranges. While returning home, all but 9 get mushed and ruined. So, how many oranges are left in good to use?
How to find the Amazon Maths Riddles Answer and Win Quiz?
The Amazon Maths Riddles Answer and Win Quiz debuts on the Funzone section of the Amazon mobile. In order to find this quiz, open the Amazon mobile app and search for Funzone. Tap on the first search result and scroll down to the “New games this week | Play Now” section. Now, tap on the Amazon Maths Riddles Answer and Win Quiz banner and click on Start. You can also click here to visit the quiz window directly.
Amazon Maths Riddles Answer and Win Quiz answers today: win Rs 50,000 (1 winner)
The Amazon Maths Riddles Answer and Win Quiz is a new mathematical-themed quiz on the platform. Instead of the standard calculations, or square root quiz, Amazon has released the Amazon Maths Riddles Answer and Win Quiz to test your brain against riddles. Under this quiz, Amazon will select (1) winner and he/she can walk home with Rs 50,000 as Amazon Pay balance. All you have to do is answer some riddles without your problem-solving skills.
The Amazon Maths Riddles Answer and Win Quiz is being held from March 9th, 2022, to March 22nd, 2022. There will be only (1) winner under this quiz and his/her name will be announced at the end of the contest period. You can check out this website to see the name of the winner under this quiz. The contest page denotes that the eligible winner will receive the prize money on or before April 2nd, 2022.
In order to participate in this quiz, you must be a legal resident of the Republic of India and should be of age 18 or higher. The standard rules applicable include the requirement to prove your age by submitting a valid proof of identity such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport to confirm your age if you win. Amazon employees, their immediate family members, affiliates cannot enter the contest.
Amazon Maths Riddles Answer and Win Quiz: how to play?
- Download and install the Amazon mobile app via Google Play Store or App Store to enter the contest.
- Once installed, open the app and log in to your Amazon account or create a new one.
- Now, search for Funzone and tap on the first search result.
- Look for the Amazon Maths Riddles Answer and Win Quiz and tap on its banner to begin.
- Click on Start and answer all the questions correctly.
- The last screen will confirm your participation in the lucky draw of lots.
Amazon Maths Riddles Answer and Win Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must be an Indian citizen living in India legally.
- At the time of participating in the contest, you must be 18 years of age or above.
- You must register and verify your mobile number with Amazon India.
- If selected as the winner, you must verify your age and identity with a legal document.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- The company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest at any time or cancel without notice.
Amazon Maths Riddles Answer and Win Quiz: winners list
The Amazon Maths Riddles Answer and Win Quiz is being held from March 9th, 2022, to March 22nd, 2022. The name of the contest winner will be revealed at the end of the quiz period. You can check out this website to see the name of the winner under this quiz and other Amazon contests running on Funzone right now. The contest page denotes that the eligible winner will receive his/her reward on or before April 2nd, 2022.