Amazon Movie Mania Quiz has been updated for the month of March with a fresh set of questions. The updated quiz is now live on Funzone and there are a total of 100 winners this time. Each winner gets Rs 1,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance. As the name gives away, you are supposed to answer questions related to movies and the actors featured in them.
This updated quiz comes right after government further relaxed rules for movie theatres in the country. The quiz joins Amazon Gift Finder Quiz, Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz, Amazon Pediasure 7+ Quiz, and others. The winners will be selected by a random draw of lots.
Amazon Movie Mania Quiz answers
- Answer 1: (B) Shah Rukh Khan
- Answer 2: (A) Akshay Kumar
- Answer 3: (C) Salman Khan
- Answer 4: (A) Saif Ali Khan
- Answer 5: (A) Hrithik Roshan
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Movie Mania Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: Which actor, also an IPL team owner, was awarded the Legion of Honour – the highest French order of merit in 2014?
Answer: (B) Shah Rukh Khan
Question 2: Which famous actor, a Canadian Citizen, hosted the National Geographic show on martial arts – ‘Seven Deadly Arts’?
Answer: (A) Akshay Kumar
Question 3: “Ek baar jo maine commitment kardi toh phir mein apne aap ki bhi nahi sunta” – famous dialogue from a movie by which actor?
Answer: (C) Salman Khan
Question 4: In the movie ‘Omkara’ which actor, played a role based on Iago from Othello?
Answer: (A) Saif Ali Khan
Question 5: Which of these actors has portrayed the role of a Mathematics educator who famously coaches underprivileged children for the IIT entrance?
Answer: (A) Hrithik Roshan
How to find Movie Mania Quiz on Amazon Funzone?
Amazon Funzone has become the go to place for those looking to test their GK and win some prize in the process. It runs Daily Quiz from 8am to 12pm each day and there are multiple other contests available at any given time. You can win an iPhone, Lenovo laptop, Dyson vacuum cleaner, Amazon Pay balance among other prizes. To find Movie Mania Quiz, search for Funzone and click on the first result. Now, scroll down to find this quiz.
What is Amazon Movie Mania Quiz?
As cinemas get the permission to stay open for longer hours and admit more people, Amazon is running a quiz to test your knowledge of Indian movies. In fact, the e-commerce giant is testing your knowledge of movies and the actors featured in them. It is also a way to drive awareness about measures taken to safeguard movie goers against the pandemic. There are a total of 100 winners being selected and each winner will get Rs 1,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance. In order to win though, you must be an individual legal resident of India and should be of age 18 or higher.
You should ensure that India is set as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in. You must have a valid proof of identity such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport to confirm your age. Lastly, you or your immediate family member should not be an Amazon employee. The contest is also subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, wars, act of terror, political unrest, technical snags, act of God or any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Amazon.
Amazon Movie Mania Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Sign in using your Amazon ID or create a new one.
- Once you log in to the app, go to the search field and look for “Funzone”.
- Click on the first result you see with the description “Win prizes with daily games, quizzes”.
- Now scroll through the quizzes and tap on the result with the description “Movie Mania Quiz”.
- The first screen will show the Amazon Pay balance you can win and tap the Start button.
- Answer all the questions correctly using the answers above to enter the pool for the lucky draw.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw and will provide options to share the result.
Amazon Movie Mania Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must be a legal resident of India and should be of age 18 or higher.
- You should answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw, which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The draw of the lots will be carried out during the Contest Period.
- A total of 100 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible to win Rs 1,000 Amazon Pay balance.
- If you become eligible to be declared as a winner, then you will need to prove your age. All winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon.in so as to claim the prize.
- Amazon may change the T&Cs or cancel the contest at any time. The prize will be delivered to the winner on or before April 3rd, 2021.
- By participating in the contest, you give consent to Amazon to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions.
- Amazon will contact the winner by email or SMS. The name of the winner will also be posted on the website within 10 days.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
Amazon Movie Mania Quiz: winners list
Amazon Movie Mania Quiz is being held from March 19th, 2021 to April 2nd, 2021. The winners will be announced on April 3rd and they will receive their prize on the same day. Click here to check names of winners.