The Amazon National Girl Child Day Quiz debuts alongside the Amazon International Day of Education Spin and Win Quiz, and two other quizzes on Funzone. This quiz features the classic five-question format and upon answering some simple questions about “National Girl Child Day”, you can partake in the lucky draw of lots to win Rs 50,000. The quiz is live on the Funzone and it is visible under the ‘New Games this week | Play Now’ section.
The Amazon National Girl Child Day Quiz joins other quizzes on Funzone such as the Amazon OPPO A15S Spin and Win Quiz, Amazon Pay Recharge and Bills Spin and Win Quiz, Amazon Finish Quiz, Amazon Stream On Big Screen Contest Quiz, and others. Amazon is running multiple-themed quizzes in the season. Since it’s hard to keep a track of all the new quizzes, you can click here to check all the active quizzes running on Amazon right now.
Amazon National Girl Child Day Quiz answers
- Answer 1: 24th January
- Answer 2: 2008
- Answer 3: Plan International
- Answer 4: 17
- Answer 5: Sakshi Malik
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon National Girl Child Day Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: When is National Girl Child Day celebrated in India every year?
Answer: 24th January
Question 2: The National Girl Child Day was first observed in?
Question 3: Which organization started the international movement “Because I Am a Girl”?
Answer: Plan International
Question 4: At what age Malala Yousafzai was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize?
Question 5: Who was the first Indian female wrestler to win an Olympic medal?
Answer: Sakshi Malik
How to find the Amazon National Girl Child Day Quiz?
The Amazon National Girl Child Day Quiz is visible on Funzone and it debuts under the ‘New games this week | Play now’ section. In order to find this quiz, open the Amazon mobile app and head over to the Funzone section. Look for the ‘New games this week | Play now’ section and tap on the Amazon National Girl Child Day Quiz banner to start. In case you cannot see this quiz on Funzone, click here to visit the quiz window directly.
Amazon National Girl Child Day Quiz: win Rs 50,000 (1 winner)
The Amazon National Girl Child Day Quiz debuts on the Funzone section of the Amazon mobile app. This quiz features the classic five questions format and offers a chance to win Rs 50,000 for a single winner. The questions come directly from National Girl Child, which is observed every year in India on January 24th, 2022. Upon answering these questions, you can partake in the lucky draw of lots to win an Amazon Pay balance worth Rs 50,000.
The Amazon National Girl Child Day Quiz is being held from January 21st, 2022, to February 3rd, 2022. The contest features five questions about the National Girl Child Day and upon answering them, you can win Rs 50,000 in the form of an Amazon Pay balance. The contest page denotes that the names of the winners will be announced at the end of the contest and all the eligible winners will receive their rewards on or before February 14th, 2022.
Only the legal residents of India of age 18 or higher are eligible to participate. The participants must have set India as their country on Amazon India and have a billing address within the territory of India. They must also provide valid proof of identity such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport to confirm your age. If you or your immediate family members are Amazon employees or affiliates then you are not eligible for this contest.
Amazon National Girl Child Day Quiz: how to play?
- Download and install the Amazon mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Now, sign in to the app using your existing account or create a new one.
- Search for Funzone and click on the first result.
- Scroll down to find the Amazon National Girl Child Day Quiz.
- You can also click here to visit the quiz window directly.
- Tap on the ‘Play Now’ button to begin.
- Answer the qualifying question correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- The last screen will confirm your participation in this contest.
Amazon National Girl Child Day Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must be an Indian citizen living in India legally.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or above.
- You must register and verify your mobile number with Amazon India.
- The winners will be informed via email or SMS.
- Amazon says that entry into the contest is considered as consent for being placed on a mailing list for promotions.
- If selected as the winners, you must prove your age and address with a legal document.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
Amazon National Girl Child Day Quiz: winners list
The Amazon National Girl Child Day Quiz is being held from January 21st, 2022, to February 3rd, 2022. There will be a total of 1 winner under this quiz and his/her names will be announced at the end of the contest. You can click here to check whether you won this contest. Amazon denotes that the eligible winner will receive the said reward on or before February 14th, 2022.