The latest quiz on Amazon is an ode to Srinivas Ramanujan, whose birthday is celebrated as National Mathematics Day. Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz is now live on Funzone and is being conducted from December 18th to December 28th. The winner of this quiz will receive an Amazon Pay balance worth Rs 5,000 as reward.
Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz joins newer quizzes such as Amazon Michael Kors Christmas Quiz, Amazon Baidyanath Quiz, Google Play recharge code Quiz on the platform. You can check the list of all the quizzes by clicking here. The winners will be selected by a random draw of lots like other quizzes and contests.
What is Amazon Funzone and how to find National Mathematics Day Quiz?
Amazon Funzone is a microsite where customers can find interesting quizzes and contests. These contests will reward customers with interesting prizes such as iPhone 12, Sony speakers, Amazon Pay balance and more. The participants are tested for their general knowledge and intellectual ability.
Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz answers
- Tamil Nadu
- Fibonacci sequence
- One in three
Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: The National Mathematics Day is observed on the birthday of Srinivas Ramanujan born in which Indian state?
Option 1: Tamil Nadu
Option 2: Karnataka
Option 3: Kerala
Option 4: Andhra Pradesh
Answer: Tamil Nadu
Question 2: Which branch of mathematics, that uses letters as symbols when calculating, takes its name from the Arabic for ‘restoring of broken parts’?
Option 1: Algebra
Option 2: Trigonometry
Option 3: Arithmetic
Option 4: Number theory
Question 3: The pattern of ‘florets’ in the head of a sunflower and the ‘fruitlets’ of a pineapple follow what famous mathematical sequence?
Option 1: Fibonacci sequence
Option 2: Hexagonal series
Option 3: Magic Square series
Option 4: Catalan Number Series
Answer: Fibonacci sequence
Question 4: If you were to be dropped at a totally random point somewhere on the planet, roughly what would be your chances of landing on land?
Option 1: One in twenty
Option 2: One in ten
Option 3: One in three
Option 4: Fifty-fifty
Answer: One in three
Question 5: Multiplying 21978 by what number gives you 21978 in reverse?
Option 1: 4
Option 2: 5
Option 3: 6
Option 4: 7
Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz: answer and win Rs 5,000 Amazon Pay balance
Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz can be seen as a celebration of the genius of Srinivas Ramanujan. The National Mathematics Day is held on December 22nd, which is also the birthday of Ramanujan. The quiz tests your mathematical knowledge including algebra and general aptitude.
The quiz is being held from December 18th to December 28th and the winner will be announced soon after. There will be a total of 10 participants who will be declared as winners and will receive Rs 5,000 each as Amazon Pay balance. The prize money will be credited to the winner on or before January 9th, 2021.
Only those who are an individual legal resident of India can participate. The participants must be of age 18 or higher and must provide a valid proof of identity if declared winner. This includes Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport. You or your immediate family member should not be an Amazon employee or affiliate. This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances and Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz: how to play?
- Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz is an app-only contest.
- The first step is obviously to download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Now, sign into the app using your existing Amazon account or create a new one.
- Navigate to Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz, click on the banner image or “Play now” button to enter the contest.
- Now use the guide above to answer all the five questions correctly.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
- You can now go click on the link to play other contests.
Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must answer all five questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- You must have your mobile number verified with Amazon.in if you are declared a winner.
- The winner must also claim the award within a stipulated time period.
- When you enter the contest, you give consent to Amazon to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz: winners list
Amazon will announce the winner on December 29th and the prize will be delivered to the winner on or before January 9th, 2021. The details of the winner will be posted on this website but we will also update this post to reflect details of the winners as well.