The Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz is the first quiz since Amazon dropped the series of December Edition Quizzes on Funzone. As the name suggests, this quiz highlights the Nobel Prize day which is celebrated every year on December 10th. The Nobel Prize Day highlights the achievements of people who fought for a novel cause throughout history. This quiz features questions about the Nobel Prize and well aware you are of this accolade.
The Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz joins other quizzes on the Amazon Funzone section such as the Amazon December Edition Jackpot Quiz, Amazon December Edition Pictionary Quiz, Amazon Redmi Note 11T 5G Quiz, Amazon December Edition Quiz, Amazon Pay Recharge and bills Spin and Win Quiz, and others. You can click here to check all the active Amazon quizzes currently running on the Funzone section of the Amazon app.
Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz answers
- Answer 1: 1901
- Answer 2: Marie Curie
- Answer 3: The photoelectric effect
- Answer 4: Malala Yousafzai
- Answer 5: Amartya Sen
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: The first Nobel Prize was awarded in which year?
Question 2: The first woman to win a Nobel Prize was?
Answer: Marie Curie
Question 3: Albert Einstein won the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921 especially for which of his discovery?
Answer: The photoelectric effect
Question 4: Who is this youngest Nobel Prize winner, who won the Nobel Peace Prize?
Answer: Malala Yousafzai
Question 5: Who is this Indian to win a Noble Prize for his contributions to welfare economics?
Answer: Amartya Sen
How to find Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz on Funzone?
The Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz debuts on the Funzone section of the Amazon app, and it is visible under the “Top games this season” subsection on Funzone. In order to find this quiz, open the Amazon mobile app and go to the Funzone section. After that, scroll down the “Top games this season” section and tap on the Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz banner and answer the corresponding questions to partake in the lucky draw of lots. You can also click here to visit the quiz window directly.
Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz answers today: win Rs 50,000 (1 winner)
Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz rolled out on the Funzone section of the Amazon app, and it is one of the newest quizzes on the platform since Amazon dropped the December Edition series quizzes. This quiz follows the same five-questions format, and only participants will be selected as the winner under this quiz. Amazon users familiar with Funzone can easily find this quiz because it is visible in the Funzone section. As the name suggests, this quiz tests your knowledge about Nobel Prize Day and what you know about its winners and dates.
The Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz is being held from December 2nd, 2021, to December 16th, 2021. Amazon says that only (1) participants will be selected under this quiz, and he/she will walk home with a prize of Rs 50,000 as Amazon Pay Balance. The name of the winner will be announced at the end of the contest and will be posted on this website. The contest page denotes that the eligible winner will receive the prize on or before December 27th, 2021.
In order to participate in this quiz, you must be 18 years of age or above. You must be an Indian citizen living in the Indian Territory legally. You must register your number with Amazon India. The content page denotes that the selected winner must provide proof of identity in the form of a Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport. Amazon affiliates, Amazon employees and their direct family members are not eligible to participate in this contest.
Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app via Google Play Store or Apple App Store .
- Once installed, open the app and sign in to your Amazon user account.
- In case you don’t have an Amazon user account, you can create one as well.
- Once you’ve created your account, log in to Amazon and search Funzone.
- Tap on the first search result and go to the Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz.
- You can also click here to visit the quiz window directly.
- Tap on the quiz banner and answer the given questions.
- The last screen will notify you about the participation.
Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must be an Indian citizen living in the Republic of India legally.
- You must register your mobile number with Amazon India.
- At the time of participation in the contest, you must be 18 years of age or above.
- You must verify your age and address with legal documents such as a PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License or Indian passport.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- Amazon says it reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
- Amazon also reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz: winners list
The Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz is being held from December 2nd, 2021, to December 16th, 2021. There will be only one winner under this quiz and, his/her name will be announced at the contest. You can click here to check the name of the winner under the Amazon Nobel Prize Day Quiz. The said prize will be delivered to the winner on or before December 27th, 2021.