Amazon Pay has become the new place for finding some of the best rewards. We have seen Google Pay offer a lot of rewards initially. Now, the search giant has stopped offering big rewards and Amazon Pay is making a mark for itself by offering some exciting rewards including a Redmi 9 smartphone every hour. All you need to do is pay for all of your transactions using Amazon Pay.
Digital payments have made a huge leap in the country. They are not only widely accepted but also work across different applications thanks to UPI. After letting Google Pay and PhonePe take a big chunk of the crowd initially, Amazon Pay is now trying to win over customers. It is doing so by offering compelling rewards and cashback. It is now taking it a step further with its “Pay with Amazon, Win every hour” offer.
What is Amazon Pay’s “Pay with Amazon, Win every hour” offer?
The “Pay with Amazon, Win every hour” is an offer for customers paying with Amazon Pay between March 23rd and March 26th, 2021. Customers making transactions during this period stand a chance to win a Redmi 9 smartphone every hour. In other words, Amazon India is giving away a total of 96 Redmi 9 smartphones during the offer period.
In addition to Redmi 9 smartphones, there are also daily and monthly rewards for Amazon Pay users. Amazon Pay users can get daily rewards up to Rs 500 and monthly rewards of up to Rs 15,000. Amazon is giving away such lucrative rewards with the primary goal of winning new users for its payment platform. Right now, it is hard to find offers that are better than what Amazon Pay has to give to its users.
Pay with Amazon Win every hour offer: how to win Redmi 9 smartphone?
In order to win a Redmi 9 smartphone, you need to carry out the following actions using Amazon Pay balance or Amazon Pay UPI. A winner will be selected each hour and they will receive the smartphone. Here is what you need to do.
- Pay for mobile recharge
- Make bill payments
- Send money from bank
- Scan a QR code to pay a merchant
- Load Amazon Pay balance
On completion of either of these tasks, you will get a chance to win a 100 percent cashback reward on Redmi 9 smartphone in a Sky Blue colour with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.
Amazon Pay offer: how to win daily and monthly rewards?
In addition to Pay with Amazon Win every hour offer, Amazon Pay also rewards its users on a daily and monthly basis. You get daily rewards up to Rs 500 and monthly rewards up to Rs 15,000. In order to earn daily or monthly rewards, you need to make money transfers, scan and pay merchants, make bill payments and add money to your Pay balance account.
In order to earn up to Rs 15,000 per month, Amazon Pay users need to transact every day of the month. The rewards will be credited to your account either in the form of cashback or as coupons. The cashback or coupon can then be used on Amazon or other Amazon Pay partner apps and offline stores, including for food delivery, travel, ticketing, etc.
Amazon Pay Redmi 9 contest: terms and conditions
- The contest is being held from March 23rd to March 26th, 2021.
- To participate, the customer must undertake any transaction such as mobile recharge, postpaid bill payment, broadband bill payment, DTH bill payment, electricity bill payment, gas cylinder or piped gas bill payment, car/bike insurance, FASTag, credit card bill, travel tickets, movie tickets, send money from bank, scan a QR code to pay a merchant or add money to Amazon Pay balance.
- For every hour of the contest period, one customer will be selected by a draw of lots.
- Each selected customer will be eligible to answer a qualifying question made available at this link.
- In order to avail the prize, the selected winner must collect the “coupon” available on their account on Amazon.in.
- The participants must be a legal resident of India and must be of age 18 or higher.
- You should have set India as your current country in settings and have a billing address within the territory of India.
- Amazon employees, their immediate family members, affiliates, advisors, advertising or contest agencies are not eligible.