Amazon Pictionary Quiz is another quiz on the Funzone section of the Amazon app that aims to test your knowledge based on images. With this version of the Pictionary Quiz, Amazon is particularly testing your knowledge about famous paintings and the participants stand a chance to win Rs 5,000.
The Amazon Pictionary Quiz on Amazon Funzone joins other quizzes such as Amazon Pictionary (Guess The Celebrities) Quiz, Amazon Pictionary (Guess These Famous Places) Quiz, Amazon Funzone Puzzle Quiz, and many other quizzes. Click here to check all the quizzes run by Amazon India. The winners of this quiz will be selected by a random draw of lots.
Amazon Pictionary Quiz answers
- Answer 1: Girl with Pearl Earrings
- Answer 2: Vincent Van Gogh
- Answer 3: Renaissance
- Answer 4: Coal or chalks
- Answer 5: Raja Ravi Verma
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Pictionary Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: What’s the name of this painting, by Johannes Vermeer?
Answer: Girl with Pearl Earrings
Question 2: Who is the famous Artist who made this painting ‘the starry night’?
Answer: Vincent Van Gogh
Question 3: Which time period in the history is this painting from?
Question 4: Which medium M F Hussain used to make the painting ‘Horses’?
Answer: Coal or chalks
Question 5: What was the name of the famous Indian painter who made this painting ‘Shakuntala’?
Answer: Raja Ravi Verma
How to find Amazon Pictionary Quiz on Funzone?
Amazon Pictionary Quiz is a new quiz that uses pictures to test your knowledge about famous paintings from around the world. In order to find this quiz, open the Amazon Shopping app and search for Funzone. Click on the first result and scroll down to find the Amazon Pictionary Quiz or simply click on this link to go to the start page of the quiz.
Amazon Pictionary Quiz: answer and win Rs 5,000
Amazon Pictionary Quiz is one of the many quizzes debuting as part of “New Games this Week” section. With this quiz, Amazon is testing your knowledge about famous paintings from around the world using pictures. From Vincent Van Gogh to MF Hussain, get ready to be tested on some of the noteworthy paintings ever made.
The Amazon Pictionary Quiz on Amazon Funzone is being held from June 16th to July 2nd, 2021. The winners of this quiz will be announced on July 3rd, 2021 and a total of five participants will be selected as winners using lucky draw. The winners will get Rs 5,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance and the prize will be credited to their account on or before July 13th, 2021.
You must be a legal resident of India of age 18 years or higher in order to participate in Amazon Pictionary Quiz. You must not be an Amazon employee or a direct family member or affiliate to become eligible. If declared winner, you must provide a valid proof of identity to claim the prize. The prize will only be delivered if your mobile number is verified with Amazon India.
Amazon Pictionary Quiz: how to participate in Funzone?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Log in using your existing account or create a new account.
- Search for Funzone and click on the first result.
- Scroll down to the section titled “New games this week”.
- Tap on the banner for Pictionary | Play & win Rs 5,000.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the pool for the lucky draw.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
Amazon Pictionary Quiz: terms and conditions
- The lucky draw for this quiz will be carried out during the contest period.
- The winners will be informed on email or SMS to claim their prize.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the prize.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- The contest is subject to force majeure circumstances.
- Amazon reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time.
- Amazon also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
Amazon Pictionary Quiz: winners list
Amazon Pictionary Quiz is a fun yet interesting quiz that is being held from June 16th to July 2nd, 2021. The winners of this quiz will be announced on July 3rd and five lucky participants will be selected as winners. The names of the winners will be posted on this website. The contest page notes that the winners will receive their prize on or before July 13th, 2021.