Amazon Funzone March Carnival Pictionary Quiz is the third quiz in the lineup consisting of a total of four quizzes. The first one was Amazon Funzone March Carnival Spin and Win Quiz while the second was Amazon Funzone March Carnival Jackpot Quiz. With these quizzes, Amazon is marking March in a big way offering rewards worth up to Rs 30 lakhs.
The Amazon Funzone March Carnival Pictionary Quiz joins other quizzes such as Amazon Pediasure 7+ Quiz, Vivo X60 Series Quiz, Amazon Pay Later Quiz, Amazon Kids Carnival Quiz, Amazon Holi Edition Spin and Win Quiz and others. Click here to check all the quiz and contests run by Amazon and other companies. The winners of this quiz will be selected by a random draw of lots.
Amazon Funzone March Carnival Pictionary Quiz answers
- Answer 1: (B) Jim Parsons
- Answer 2: (A) Jordan Belfort
- Answer 3: (C) Srinivasa Ramanujan
- Answer 4: (C) Kalpana Chawla
- Answer 5: (B) Salim Moizuddin Abdul Ali
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Funzone March Carnival Pictionary Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: Name this actor, who is famous for his role in “The Big Bang Theory”
Answer: (B) Jim Parsons
Question 2: American former stockbroker and now Author who is also famously known as “The Wolf of Wallstreet”
Answer: (A) Jordan Belfort
Question 3: Indian mathematician who was known as “The man who knew the infinity”
Answer: (C) Srinivasa Ramanujan
Question 4: First woman of Indian origin to go to space
Answer: (C) Kalpana Chawla
Question 5: Indian ornithologist and naturalist. He is referred to as the “Birdman of India”
Answer: (B) Salim Moizuddin Abdul Ali
What is Amazon Funzone and how to find March Carnival Pictionary Quiz?
Amazon Funzone is a microsite where customers can find interesting quizzes and contests. The Pictionary Quiz is also part of Funzone that is being held as part of March Carnival. To find this quiz, open the Amazon app and search for Funzone. Click on the first result and you will find a box with the title “Guess Who?”. Click on this to start the March Carnival Pictionary Quiz.
Amazon Funzone March Carnival Pictionary Quiz: answer and win Rs 1,00,000
Amazon Funzone March Carnival Pictionary Quiz is being held as part of the five day event. The March Carnival Pictionary Quiz is available to play from March 19th to March 23rd and the winners will be announced at the end of the contest period. In this quiz, Amazon will select only one winner and they will get Rs 1,00,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance.
For this Pictionary Quiz, Amazon has adopted the traditional Pictionary game and turned it into an online version. Only difference is that instead of a drawing, you will see a JPG image and you need to answer the name of the person in the image using the hint included in the question. All the usual rules apply including that you must be of age 18 or higher and must be a legal resident of India.
If declared winner, Amazon will ask the participant to provide a valid proof of identity. This includes Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport. You or your immediate family member should not be an Amazon employee or affiliate. This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances and Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon Funzone March Carnival Pictionary Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- This is an app-only contest.
- Now, sign into the app using your existing Amazon account or create a new one.
- Search for Funzone, click on the first result and navigate to the quiz.
- Now use the guide above to answer all the five questions correctly.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
- You can click on the “Play more games” button to return to the Funzone section.
Amazon Funzone March Carnival Pictionary Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must answer all five questions correctly to become eligible for the lucky draw.
- The random draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period.
- You must have your mobile number verified with Amazon.in if you are declared a winner.
- The winner must also claim the award within a stipulated time period.
- When you enter the contest, you give consent to Amazon to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
Amazon Funzone March Carnival Pictionary Quiz: winners list
Amazon Funzone March Carnival Pictionary Quiz is being held from March 19th to March 23rd, 2021. The contest page notes that the names of the winners will be announced at the end of the contest period. To check whether you are that lucky winner, go to this website. Amazon India also notes that the winner will get their prize money credited on or before March 31st, 2021.