Amazon Reader’s Choice 2020 Quiz is one of the six 2020 year-end special quizzes being held by the e-commerce giant. The quiz is part of an ensemble that includes the Shopping Trends 2020 Quiz, Trends 2020 Quiz, General Knowledge 2020 Quiz and Looking Back at 2020 Quiz.
Each quiz has a theme and the Reader’s Choice 2020 Quiz takes a look at the reading habit of Amazon customers this year. You can check here for all the quizzes that you can join on the Amazon Funzone platform. The winners, selected by a random draw of lots, will get Amazon Pay balance worth Rs 20,000.
How to find Reader’s Choice 2020 Quiz on Amazon Funzone?
The Reader’s Choice 2020 Quiz is part of Amazon Funzone, a microsite that is home to all the quizzes and contests run by Amazon India. On Funzone, you will be able to find daily, monthly and special occasion quizzes. To find Reader’s Choice 2020 Quiz, go to Amazon app and scroll down to find all 2020 year-end special quizzes.
Amazon Reader’s Choice 2020 Quiz answers
- Ikigai: The Japanese secret to a long and happy life
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind, Yuval Noah Harari
- Think Like a Monk
Amazon Reader’s Choice 2020 Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: Which of these was the most sold book as well as the most read e-book of 2020 on Amazon? Hint – Quote from the book: ‘Essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.’
Option 1: Ikigai: The Japanese secret to a long and happy life
Option 2: Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
Option 3: Immortals of Meluha
Option 4: One Arranged Murder
Answer: Ikigai: The Japanese secret to a long and happy life
Question 2: If you connected all the pages India read on their Kindle in 2020, end-to-end it would amount to roughly 1.5 round trips from Earth to the moon.
Option 1: True
Option 2: False
Question 3: Which of these audiobooks was the most listened to on Audible this year? Hint – Here’s a quote from the book: ‘We did not domesticate wheat. It domesticated us’
Option 1: Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind, Yuval Noah Harari
Option 2: A Promised Land, Barack Obama
Option 3: Grandma’s Bag of Stories, Sudha Murty
Option 4: The Intelligent Investor, Benjamin Graham
Answer: Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind, Yuval Noah Harari
Question 4: Which was the most sold new book release of 2020 on Amazon? Hint – Here’s a quote from the book: ‘A layperson who is consciously alive in the Now is a monk’
Option 1: Atomic Habits
Option 2: Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Option 3: The 5AM Club
Option 4: Think Like a Monk
Answer: Think Like a Monk
Question 5: Which was the most sold genre of books this year? Hint – It has something to do with the options in the previous question!
Option 1: Romance
Option 2: Fantasy
Option 3: Self-help
Option 4: Detective and Mystery
Amazon Reader’s Choice 2020 Quiz: answer and win Rs 20,000 Pay balance
The Reader’s Choice 2020 Quiz is part of Amazon’s 2020 year-end special lineup of contests. With this quiz, Amazon is asking questions related to books purchased on the e-commerce website or on Kindle or listened to on Audible. The questions do throw up a surprise or two.
This contest is being held from December 24th, 2020 to January 5th, 2021. The winner will be announced on January 6th, 2021 and the prize will be credited on or before January 16th, 2021. Amazon India will announce five participants as winners at the end of the contest.
The winners will be selected via a random draw of lots carried out during the contest period. In order to participate, you must be a legal resident of India of age 18 or higher. If selected, you must provide a valid proof of identity, such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport.
This quiz, like others on Funzone, is subject to force majeure circumstances. Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the contest at any time. You or your immediate family member should not be an Amazon employee or affiliate.
Amazon Reader’s Choice 2020 Quiz: how to play?
- To participate, first download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Now, sign into the app using your existing Amazon account or create a new one.
- Look for 2020 year-end special | Play & win on the homepage.
- Now, click on the Reader’s Choice 2020 Quiz and then on Start button.
- Answer all the five questions correctly.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw to win
- Amazon Pay balance worth Rs 20,000.
- You can play more games by clicking on the link below the confirmation or share on social media.
Amazon Reader’s Choice 2020 Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must answer all five questions correctly to become eligible for the lucky draw.
- The random draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period.
- You must have your mobile number verified with Amazon.in if you are declared a winner.
- When you enter the contest, you give consent to Amazon to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
Amazon Reader’s Choice 2020 Quiz: winners list
The Reader’s Choice 2020 Quiz has conclude on Amazon and winners have been declared. Check details of the winners above or visit this website for details. The prize will be credited to the winners on or before January 16th, 2021.