Amazon Republic Day Edition Jackpot Quiz is the second quiz of the day and has arrived under the “new games this week” subsection on the Funzone section of the app. The contest has changed its prize from the last time, and now Amazon users can win “Funzone Coins” which are equals to Amazon Pay balance.
The Amazon Republic Day Edition Jackpot Quiz joins similar quizzes and contest by the eCommerce giant, such as the Amazon Fun Trivia Quiz, Amazon Fun Trivia Quiz , Amazon Guess These Freedom Fighters Quiz and others. Interested users can check out this page to see more quizzes and contests by Amazon India.
Amazon Republic Day Edition Jackpot Quiz answers
- Answer: 26 January 1950
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Republic Day Edition Jackpot Quiz questions and answers
Question: When was the first Indian Republic Day celebrated?
Answer: 26 January 1950
How to find the Amazon Republic Day Edition Jackpot Quiz?
Republic Day Edition Jackpot Quiz is visible on the Funzone section of the Amazon mobile shopping app. To find this quiz, simply open the app on your smartphone and search for Funzone. After that, tap on the first search result and scroll down to the Republic Day Edition Jackpot Quiz and tap on its banner to begin the contest.
Amazon Republic Day Edition Jackpot Quiz answers: win Funzone Coins, and more
Amazon Republic Day Edition Jackpot Quiz is being held from January 20th, 2023, to January 26th, 2023. The quiz is one of the three contests being held ahead of the Republic Day celebrations in the country. The winners will be selected by a random draw of lots and are expected to be announced at the end of the contest period.
Here are the prizes:
- 750 Funzone Coins (100 winner)
- Rs 5,000 as Amazon Pay Balance (1 winner)
- Rs 1,000 as Amazon Pay Balance (10 winners)
- Rs 100 as Amazon Pay Balance (50 winners)
- Rs 50 as Amazon Pay Balance (150 winners)
In order to participate, you must be a legal resident of the Republic of India and should be of age 18 or higher. The standard rules applicable include a requirement to prove your age by submitting a valid proof of identities such as a Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License, or Indian Passport to confirm your age if you win.
Amazon employees, their immediate family members, and affiliates cannot enter the contest. The contest is also subject to force majeure circumstances and it reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the contest.
Amazon Republic Day Edition Jackpot Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store to enter the contest.
- Now log into your Amazon account or create a new one.
- On the app’s homepage, search for Funzone and tap on the first search result.
- Now, scroll down to the Amazon Republic Day Edition Jackpot Quiz.
- Tap on the quiz banner and spin the wheel.
- Based on where it stops, answer the corresponding question.
- The last screen will confirm your participation in the lucky draw of lots.
Amazon Republic Day Edition Jackpot Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must be an Indian citizen living in India legally.
- You must register and verify your mobile number with Amazon India.
- If selected as the winner, you must provide valid proof of address and age via a legal document such as a PAN Card, Voter ID card, or driving License.
- Amazon says that entry into the contest is considered consent for being placed on a mailing list for promotions.
- Your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings, and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions can be used by Amazon with your consent.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
Amazon Republic Day Edition Jackpot Quiz: winners list
Amazon Republic Day Edition Jackpot Quiz is being held from January 20th, 2023, to January 26th, 2023. You can check this website for details but we will also update this post for more details. The contest page notes that the prize will be delivered or credited to the winners on or before February 7th, 2023.