The Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz joins the Funzone section as one of the Republic Day-themed quizzes for the day. This quiz also features the five-question format and upon answering all the questions correctly, you can partake in the lucky draw of lots to win Rs 20,000. There will be only 1 winner on this quiz and he/she will receive the said prize at the end of the contest.
The Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz joins other Amazon quizzes on the platform such as the Amazon No Touch Handwashing Quiz, Amazon Fun Trivia Quiz, Amazon Lizol Shoot and Wipe Quiz, Amazon Republic Day Quiz, Amazon Guess These Freedom Fighters Quiz, and others. Click here to check out all the active quizzes running on Funzone right now.
Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz answers
- Answer 1: President
- Answer 2: Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Answer 3: Subhas Chandra Bose
- Answer 4: Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- Answer 5: Beating Retreat
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: Who unfurls the flag in Republic Day ceremony?
Question 2: Identify this place where Republic Day parade starts?
Answer: Rashtrapati Bhavan
Question 3: Name this leader who is famously known as Netaji?
Answer: Subhas Chandra Bose
Question 4: Identify this freedom fighter who said ‘Swaraj is my birthright, and I shall have it’?
Answer: Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Question 5: Identify this ceremony that marks the end of Republic Day celebrations
Answer: Beating Retreat
How to find the Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz?
The Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz is available in the Funzone section. Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz is visible under the “new games this week” subsection on Funzone. To find this quiz, open the Amazon app and go to the Funzone section. Once you’re there, look for the Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz and tap on its banner to begin the contest. You can also click here to visit the quiz window directly on your smartphone.
Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz answers today: win Rs 20,000 (1 winner)
The Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz debuts on the Funzone section of the Amazon mobile app. This quiz also highlights the new Republic Day-themed quizzes we saw recently. Amazon is offering a reward of Rs 20,000 as Amazon Pay balance and only one winner will be selected under this quiz. As a regular quiz, there are only five questions and upon answering all the questions correctly, you can partake in the lucky draw of lots to win Rs 20,000.
The Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz is being held from January 19th, 2023, to January 26th, 2023. In order to participate in this contest, you must answer all the questions correctly and if selected as the winner, you’ll be rewarded Rs 20,000 as an Amazon Pay balance. The contest page denotes that the selected winner will receive the said reward on or before February 7th, 2023.
In order to participate, you must have set India as your country on Amazon India and have a billing address within the territory of India. The winners must also provide valid proof of identity such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport to confirm their age. If you or your immediate family members are Amazon employees or affiliates then you are not eligible for this contest.
Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz: how to play?
- To play, first, download the Amazon mobile app from App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the app and sign in using your existing account or create a new one.
- Search for Funzone and click on the first result.
- Scroll down to the Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz.
- You can also click here to visit the quiz window directly.
- To enter the contest, click on the banner image or the Start button.
- Answer the qualifying question correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- The last screen will confirm your participation in the contest.
Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must be an Indian citizen living in India legally.
- At the time of participating in the contest, you must be 18 years of age or above.
- All winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon India to claim the prize.
- Amazon says that entry into the contest is considered consent for being placed on a mailing list for promotions.
- Your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings, and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions can be used by Amazon with your consent.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- The company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the contest at any time.
- This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances.
Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz: winners list
The Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Quiz is being held from January 19th, 2023, to January 26th, 2023. The winners will be announced at the end of the contest and will be posted on this website. Amazon denotes that all the eligible winners will receive their rewards on or before February 7th, 2023.