Amazon Rewind 2020 does the best job of rewinding on a year that has been difficult for most folks. It highlights the good things that came out of this year in a subtle way and helping the matters is the quiz format. The contest is being held as an app only quiz on Amazon Funzone right now. It joins the daily quiz, Amazon Coupon Carnival, Amazon New Year New You Quiz and others.
The prize for this quiz is Amazon Pay balance worth Rs 20,000. The winners are, of course, chosen using a lucky draw with odds of winning depending on number of participants.
Amazon Funzone: how to navigate?
Amazon Funzone is the place where you can find all the contests being held by the e-commerce platform. It runs daily quiz, spin and win contests, jackpot contests across various categories. The participants are tested for their general knowledge and presence of mind. From consumer electronics devices to cashback, the prizes vary on the platform.
Amazon Rewind 2020 Quiz answers
- US Open
- John Krasinski
Amazon Rewind 2020 Quiz: questions and answers
Question 1: In February 2020, the first cubs of which animal were born through the in vitro fertilization method?
Option 1: Lion
Option 2: Tiger
Option 3: Cheetah
Option 4: Jaguar
Question 2: In March 2020, a 67 million year old fossil was discovered, which had great scientific importance. What was the fossil called?
Option 1: WonderEagle
Option 2: WonderCrow
Option 3: WonderParrot
Option 4: WonderChicken
Question 3: 2020 saw, for the first time ever, the Academy Award for Best Picture go to a Non-English language feature film. Which film?
Option 1: Les Miserables
Option 2: Parasite
Option 3: Pain and Glory
Option 4: Honeyland
Question 4: Sumit Nagal became the first Indian in 7 years to win a Glam Slam singles match by beating Bradley Klahn at which tournament?
Option 1: Australian Open
Option 2: French Open
Option 3: Wimbledon
Option 4: US Open
Answer: US Open
Question 5: Which actor famous for his role as Jim in “The Office” created a YouTube series called “Some Good News” which went viral?
Option 1: John Krasinski
Option 2: BJ Novak
Option 3: Ed Helms
Option 4: Steve Carell
Answer: John Krasinski
Amazon Rewind 2020 Quiz: answer and win 20,000 Amazon Pay balance
As mentioned earlier, the main theme of this quiz is to relook at 2020. While this year has been tough, the silver lining being the Rs 20,000 you can win in the process. This contest is held from November 26th to December 15th and the winner will be announced on December 16th. Only one participant will be selected as the lucky winner.
The prize will be delivered to the winner on or before December 27th but to win, you need to answer all the five questions correctly. In order to participate, you must be a legal resident of India and you or your family member should not be an Amazon employee. At the time of entry, you should be of age 18 or higher.
You must have set India as the current country in your account settings to become eligible. The winner is required to provide a valid proof of identity such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport. If you or your immediate family member is an Amazon employee or affiliate then you are not eligible. The quiz is also subject to force majeure circumstances and Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon Rewind 2020 Quiz: how to play?
- Go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store and download the Amazon mobile app.
- Sign into your Amazon account or create a new one to enter the contest.
- Now search for Funzone and navigate to Amazon Rewind 2020 Quiz.
- Click on the banner or Play now option to enter the contest.
- The first screen will show the prize and you can click on the Start button to answer the questions.
- Ensure that you answer all the five questions correctly.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
- Now click on play more games to return to Funzone or go to home screen directly.
Amazon Rewind 2020 Quiz: terms and conditions
- Answer all the five questions correctly to become eligible for the lucky draw.
- The draw of the lots will be carried out during the Contest Period and a total of five participants will be declared as winners.
- All winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon.in so as to claim the prize.
- When you enter the contest, you give consent to Amazon to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
Amazon Rewind 2020 Quiz: winners list
Amazon Rewind 2020 winners have been announced and surprisingly there are two winners. The details of the winners have been posted on this website. You can also check their names in the screenshot above and winners will receive an email or SMS from Amazon with further details. It is recommend that you revert back within seven days.