Amazon Riddle Which Place Am I Quiz is joining the Amazon Puzzle Find the Missing Piece Quiz, Amazon Solve These Math Riddles Quiz and Amazon Fun with Numbers Quiz as another new quiz under Funzone Arcade. With these quizzes, Amazon is preparing to test your muscle memory and these quizzes are meant to be fun. With no rewards on offer, participants can see these quizzes as ones which don’t put any pressure.
If you have some time to spare and want to test your knowledge about cities and states then Amazon Riddle Which Place Am I Quiz is meant for you. Every city has its own designated identity and this quiz aims to test how much of that identity you are familiar with. Don’t worry, it doesn’t ask about Pink City but the questions are genuinely interesting and it might even make you stumble on something you didn’t already know.
Amazon Riddle Which Place Am I Quiz answers
- Answer 1: Nainital
- Answer 2: Uttar Pradesh
- Answer 3: Rajkot
- Answer 4: Haridwar
- Answer 5: Srinagar
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Riddle Which Place Am I Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: Guess which City am I, called as ‘Rhythm of eyes’?
Question 2: Guess which State am I ? An ‘Answer Place’, they say
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
Question 3: I am very precious, as I am named as ‘ King’s Coat’.
Question 4: Guess which City am I, They call me ‘Green Gate’
Question 5: I have no gender yet they call me as ‘Mr. City’?
How to find the Amazon Riddle Which Place Am I Quiz?
Amazon Riddle Which Place Am I Quiz is being introduced as part of Funzone Arcade. The Arcade seems like a subsection of Funzone where you will find arcade games as well as some quizzes to test your memory. These are supposed to be fun games and not ones that intensively test your brain or general knowledge. Once you go to Funzone Arcade, scroll down to find this quiz. Alternatively, you can click here to go to Amazon Riddle Which Place Am I Quiz.
Amazon Riddle Which Place Am I Quiz: find all 5 five missing pieces
Amazon Riddle Which Place Am I Quiz is all about finding the names of cities and places using the description given in the question. Amazon is running the Riddle Which Place Am I Quiz from September 17th, 2021 to October 5th, 2021. As soon as the quiz ends, Amazon won’t be running any lucky draw to announce the winners. However, you can expect to see the next iteration of this puzzle quiz.
In order to participate, it is mandatory that you are 18 years or older. It is also required that you are a legal resident of India. Even though Amazon won’t announce any winner, in the case of a change, you will have to provide documents such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport as valid proof of identity. This quiz, like all others, is subject to force majeure circumstances and you are not eligible if you are an Amazon employee.
Amazon Riddle Which Place Am I Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from the App Store and the Google Play Store.
- Now, install and login using your existing account or create a new account.
- Once signed in, click on the search bar and look for Funzone.
- Click on the first result and scroll down to find Funzone Arcade.
- Click to enter Arcade and scroll down to Riddle Which Place Am I Quiz.
- Click on the banner and answer all the questions correctly.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
Amazon Riddle Which Place Am I Quiz: terms and conditions
- The participants must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the prize.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- Amazon says it reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
- The company can also cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon Riddle Which Place Am I Quiz: winners list
Amazon Riddle Which Place Am I Quiz is part of fun activity and it thus does not offer any rewards. However, it is available to play from September 17th, 2021 to October 5th and participants stand a chance to test their memory skills. If you have been wondering how to test your intellectual ability paired with focus training then this might be a good activity for you.