Amazon Special Edition Spin and Win Quiz, as the name clearly implies, is a special contest. The contest brings with it Amazon Pay balance up to Rs 50,000 as the prize. The eligible participants will need to take part in a random draw of lots to become the winner.
The Special Edition joins other spin and win contests such as Pongal Edition, Welcome 2021 Quiz and Fitness Resolution 2021 Quiz on the platform. Click here to check all the quizzes and contests live on the e-commerce platform. We recommend playing this quiz soon since it is expected to expire in the coming weeks.
Amazon Special Edition Spin and Win Quiz answers
Amazon Special Edition Spin and Win Quiz questions and answers
Question: What is the capital Sikkim?
Option 1: Delhi
Option 2: Gangtok
Option 3: Agartala
Option 4: Pune
What is Amazon Funzone?
Amazon Funzone is a dedicated platform within the e-commerce giant’s app that hosts daily quiz and contests. The winners are selected by a random draw of lots and can win prizes including up to Rs 50,000 Amazon Pay balance, Apple iPhone 12, Sony multimedia speakers, and more.
Amazon Special Edition Spin and Win Quiz: answer and win Amazon Pay balance worth Rs 50,000, and more
Amazon Special Edition Spin and Win Quiz is listed as being available from December 22nd, 2020 to January 8th, 2021. However, the quiz seems to have gone live only in the past few hours. The winner will be announced by the e-commerce platform on January 13th, 2021 and the prize will be credited to the winner on or before February 28th, 2021.
Here are the prizes that you can win:
- Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay balance (4 winners)
- Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay balance (3 winners)
- Rs 30,000 Amazon Pay balance (2 winners)
- Rs 50,000 Amazon Pay balance (1 winner)
- Rs 100 Amazon Pay balance (first 1,000 winners)
- Better luck next time (no winner)
The Special Edition Quiz on Amazon comes with a total of five prizes up to Rs 50,000. One of the slices is marked as “better luck next time” by the company. Amazon will select the winners using a random draw of lots being carried out at the end of the contest. In order to participate, you must spin the wheel first and answer a qualifying question once the pointer lands on a prize.
Only legal residents of India of age 18 or higher can participate in the contest. The participants must also set India as their country on Amazon.in and have a billing address within the territory of India. If selected winners, you will be required to provide a valid proof of identity such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport to confirm your age.
If you or your immediate family member is an Amazon employee or an affiliate then you are not eligible to participate in the contest. The spin and win contest is also subject to force majeure circumstances. The company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon Special Edition Spin and Win Quiz: how to play?
- To enter the contest, you must download the Amazon app first from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Participants must sign into the app using their existing account or create a new one.
- To participate, either click on the banner image or the “SPIN NOW” button.
- Now, click on the pointer to spin the wheel.
- Answer the qualifying question correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Special Edition Spin and Win Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must correctly answer the qualifying question to become eligible for the prize.
- If selected, you must claim the prize within the given time period.
- All winners are required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon.in to claim the prize.
- Amazon India says that entry into the contest is considered as consent for being placed on a mailing list for promotions.
- Your name or likeness can be used by Amazon with your consent.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
Amazon Special Edition Spin and Win Quiz: winners list
Amazon says that winners of the Special Edition Spin and Win Quiz will be announced on January 13th, 2021. The contest concludes on January 8th, 2021 and the prize will be credited to the winners on or before February 28th, 2021. You can check this website to see names of the winners. We recommend bookmarking this page for updates.