Amazon Spin and Win is back with the December edition of the contest. The contest aims to help Amazon customers end the year on a high note. The Spin and Win can be described as the second most popular content on Funzone after Daily Quiz. The Spin and Win contests also come with a longer shelf life, meaning the contest runs for a longer period of time.
The spin and win contest on Amazon India is either context-based or event-based. For instance, the December edition is the monthly edition of spin and win. But there are also events based contests such as International Men’s Day contest or the Diwali festival contest. Like Daily Quiz, the prize varies but it does offer lucrative prizes including smartphones.
What is Amazon Funzone?
Amazon is an e-commerce platform but it is also quietly becoming a rewards platform for its customers. With Funzone, Amazon is offering attractive prizes and Amazon Pay balance to select customers. This is done through multiple quizzes and contests. The winners stand a chance to win an iPhone 12, OnePlus 8T, gold coins, and more.
Amazon Spin and Win December Edition answers
Amazon Spin and Win December Edition questions and answers
Question: Which is the Second highest mountain in the world?
Option 1: Mount Everest
Option 2: K2
Option 3: Kangchenjunga
Option 4: Nanda Devi
What is Amazon Spin and Win December Edition?
As the name states clearly, the December edition of Amazon Spin and Win contest is now live. The contest is available only via Amazon app and there is one guaranteed prize and four other prizes to win via lucky draw. There are a total of six slices and one of them is marked as “Better luck next time”.
Through this contest, you can win a guaranteed prize of Rs 50. There is also a lucky draw for Rs 1,000, Rs 10,000, Rs 25,000 and Rs 1,00,000. For the lucky draw prize, you will need to answer one question correctly to become eligible for the draw. We have already answered that question above to help you get it right the first time.
To be eligible, you should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India and set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in. At the time of entry to the contest, you should be of age 18 years or higher. You will also need a valid proof of identity such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport to confirm your age. Lastly, you will need a billing address within the territory of India and neither you nor your immediate family member should be an Amazon employee.
Amazon Spin and Win December Edition: How to Play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Sign in with your existing Amazon ID or create a new account.
- Once you are logged in to the app, search for “Funzone” in the search field.
- Click on the first result you see with the description of “win prizes with daily games”.
- Once you enter the Funzone, you will see multiple contests with the description “Spin and Win” in the form of a banner.
- Now tap on the “Spin Now” button or the banner image to enter the contest.
- The first screen will show the Spin Wheel and various options.
- In the case of Spin and Win contests, there are some where you can outright win something like a small cashback or enter the lucky draw for a bigger win.
- Click on the pointer to spin the wheel. Answer a question correctly to confirm your win. Claim your prize by confirming your details.
Amazon Spin and Win contest: terms and conditions
- The contest is being held from December 2nd to December 20th.
- Each slice of the wheel will contain 1 (one) Prize, and such slice will fall under either “Win” or “Chance to Win” category. A Prize under either category may be claimed subject to following conditions.
- Win Category: If the pointer stops on the slice(s) which falls under the “Win” category.
- Chance to Win Category: If the pointer stops on the slice which falls under the “Chance to Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given period of time and participate in the random draw of lots.
- Only 1 participant will be selected by such random draw of lots for each Prize, who will be declared winner and be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Chance to Win” category.
- All winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon.in so as to claim the prize.
- When you enter the contest, you consent to being placed on a mailing list for promotions and other materials from Amazon. In order to opt out, you can change or update your email preferences.
- Participation in the contest is voluntary and by participating, you consent that it is not sponsored in any manner by Apple Inc.
- Amazon may change the T&Cs or cancel the contest at any time.
- The contest is also subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, wars, act of terror, political unrest, technical snags, act of God or any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Amazon.
- By participating in the contest, you give consent to Amazon to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions.
- Amazon will contact the winner by email or SMS. The name of the winner will also be posted on the website within 10 days.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.