Amazon Student’s Day Quiz is offering the device that most of us need right now – a laptop. Amazon Quiz is offering a Lenovo ThinkPad E14 laptop worth Rs 61,990 to the winner. The quiz is being held alongside the Daily Quiz, Television Day Quiz, Festive Riddles, and Spin and Win contest, to name a few.
Most of these quizzes test the intellectual ability of the participant(s) with general knowledge and current affairs questions. Those who answer all the questions correctly are drawn into a pool and chosen via a lucky draw. The winner then gets an opportunity to win smartphones, televisions, laptops or Amazon Pay balance.
What is Amazon FunZone?
Amazon Funzone is the place to find new quizzes and games, and answering questions to win attractive prizes. There are multiple contests available on Amazon Funzone at any given time. While Daily Quiz is most popular, other one-time contests like Student’s Day Quiz are also gaining popularity.
Amazon Student’s Day Quiz Answers
- Dutee Chand
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Sherlock Holmes
- University of California, Berkeley
- Malala Yousafzai
- Sri Lanka
Amazon Student’s Day Quiz Questions and Answers
Question 1: In 2019, which Indian won gold in the World University Games at Napoli with a timing of 11.32 seconds?
Option 1: Hima Das
Option 2: Tintu Luka
Option 3: Dutee Chand
Option 4: Poonam Tomar
Answer: Dutee Chand
Question 2: As a student, which famous Indian once mis-spelt the word “Kettle” and refused to copy the correct spelling from the neighbor’s slate?
Option 1: Jawaharlal Nehru
Option 2: Mahatma Gandhi
Option 3: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Option 4: Rabindranath Tagore
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
Question 3: ‘The Adventures of the Three Students’ features which legendary fictional detective?
Option 1: Sherlock Holmes
Option 2: Hercule Polrot
Option 3: Feluda
Option 4: Byomkesh Bakshi
Answer: Sherlock Holmes
Question 4: Eight Presidents of the United States have been students of which iconic university?
Option 1: Columbia
Option 2: Harvard
Option 3: Yale
Option 4: Stanford
Question 5: One of the founders of the company who has manufactured this product, nicknamed Woz, is an alumni of which university?
Option 1: Princeton University
Option 2: Columbia University
Option 3: Cornell University
Option 4: University of California, Berkeley
Answer: University of California, Berkeley
Question 6: While still a school student, who started blogging on the BBC Urdu website under the pseudonym Gul Makai?
Option 1: Benazir Bhutto
Option 2: Malala Yousafzai
Option 3: Sharbat Gula
Option 4: Hina Rabbani Khar
Answer: Malala Yousafzai
Question 7: The iconic logo of which shoe manufacturer was created by a Graphic Design student named Carolyn Davidson
Option 1: Adidas
Option 2: Puma
Option 3: Lotto
Option 4: Nike
Question 8: The national anthem of which country (whose capital is shown in picture) was composed by Rabindranath Tagore’s student, Ananda Samarakoon?
Option 1: Nepal
Option 2: Bhutan
Option 3: Sri Lanka
Option 4: Myanmar
Answer: Sri Lanka
Amazon Student’s Day Quiz: answer and win Lenovo ThinkPad
Amazon Student’s Day Quiz is an app-only quiz being held to commemorate Student’s Day being held on October 15th. The contest commenced on November 17th and will conclude on November 30th. The winner will be announced soon after and only one winner will be selected. The winner will get Lenovo ThinkPad E14 laptop powered by 10th generation Intel Core i5 processor and priced at Rs 61,990.
To enter the contest, you must be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India and ensure that India is set as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in. At the time of entering the contest, you should be of age 18 or higher. In order to confirm your age, you must have a valid proof of identity such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport. You cannot participate if you or your immediate family member are an Amazon employee.
Amazon Student’s Day Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Sign in with your existing Amazon ID or create a new account.
- Once you are logged in to the app, search for “Funzone” in the search field.
- Click on the result you see with the description of “Answer & win Lenovo ThinkPad”.
- Now tap on the “Play Now” button or the banner image to enter the contest.
- The first screen will show the Lenovo ThinkPad E14 laptop you can win and tap the Start button.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the pool for the lucky draw.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw and will provide options to share the result.
Amazon Student’s Day Quiz terms and conditions
- If you answer all the questions correctly, you will enter the lucky draw, which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The draw of the lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner will be eligible to win Lenovo ThinkPad E14 laptop.
- If you become eligible to be declared as a winner, then you will need to prove your age.
- All winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon.in so as to claim the prize. Amazon may change the T&Cs or cancel the contest at any time.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner on or before January 31st of 2021.
- The contest is also subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, wars, act of terror, political unrest, technical snags, act of God or any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Amazon.
- By participating in the contest, you give consent to Amazon to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions.
- Amazon will contact the winner by email or SMS. The name of the winner will also be posted on the website within 10 days.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
Amazon Student’s Day Quiz: winners list
Amazon will announce the winner of Student’s Day Quiz soon after the contest ends on November 30th. We will update the winners list soon after the winner is announced.