The Amazon T-20 History Quiz, along with other cricket-themed quizzes, is once again getting updated again. As you’d already guessed by the name, the Amazon T-20 History Quiz tests your knowledge about T-20 cricket and how well you are aware of this game format. The quiz is available under the “T20 Cricket Fever” subsection on Funzone, and it is one of the newest cricket-themed quizzes that offer a chance to win Amazon Pay balance worth Rs 5,000.
The Amazon T-20 History Quiz joins other quizzes on the platform, such as the Amazon OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G Quiz, Amazon Xiaomi Pad 5 Quiz, Amazon OnePlus Y1S Pro TV Quiz, Amazon World Book Day Quiz, and others. Amazon is running multiple quizzes and contests on its mobile app. Though some quizzes are available on Funzone, a lot of them are only available in the Mobiles section. You can click here to check out all the new and active quizzes running on Amazon right now.
Amazon T-20 History Quiz answers
- Answer 1: 6
- Answer 2: 13
- Answer 3: 2019
- Answer 4: Kieron Pollard
- Answer 5: 9
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon T-20 History Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: How many teams has Parthiv Patel represented before IPL 2018?
Question 2: How many sixes did Brendon McCullum hammer in his 158* innings against RCB in the opening night in IPL 2008?
Question 3: In which edition did Virat Kohli score his last century in the IPL?
Question 4: Who was the Player of the Match for Mumbai Indians in the 2013 IPL final?
Answer: Kieron Pollard
Question 5: How many finals has Mahendra Singh Dhoni played in the IPL?
How to find the Amazon T-20 History Quiz?
The Amazon T-20 History Quiz is available on the Funzone section of the Amazon mobile app. In order to find this quiz, open the Amazon app on your smartphone and type Funzone in the search bar. Click on the first search result and tap on the “Funzone T20 Cricket Fever” banner. Now, scroll down to find the Amazon T-20 History Quiz and tap on its banner to start. You can also click here to visit its window directly.
Amazon T-20 History Quiz answers today: win Rs 5,000 (1 winner)
The Amazon T-20 History Quiz is part of the new “T20 Cricket Fever” games running on Amazon right now. It features the standard five-question format and a chance to win Rs 5,000 for 1 lucky winner. The winner will be decided via a lucky draw of lots and all the eligible winners will receive the prize at the end of the contest period.
The Amazon T-20 History Quiz is being held from April 23rd, 2022, to April 29th, 2022. There will be only 1 winner under this quiz and he/she will receive a reward of Rs 5,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance. The names of the winner will be revealed at the end of the contest and he/she will receive their said reward on or before May 10th, 2022.
In order to participate, you must be a legal resident of India and must be 18 years or older. If declared the winner, the participant must provide valid proof of identity. The list of eligible documents includes Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport. This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances. If you are an Amazon employee or a direct family member or an affiliate then you are not eligible for the lucky draw.
Amazon T-20 History Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app and sign in using your existing account or create a new account.
- Search for Funzone and click on the first result.
- Now, tap on the “T20 Cricket Fever” banner.
- Scroll down to find the Amazon T-20 History Quiz.
- Click on the banner or Play now button.
- You can also click here to visit the quiz window directly.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the pool for the lucky draw.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
Amazon T-20 History Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must be an Indian citizen living in India legally.
- The lucky draw for the quiz will be carried out at the end of the contest period.
- The winners will be informed by email or SMS to claim their prize.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the prize.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- Amazon says it reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
- The company can also cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon T-20 History Quiz: winners list
The Amazon T-20 History Quiz is being held from April 23rd, 2022, to April 29th, 2022. A total of 1 participant will be selected as the winner and his/her name will be revealed at the end of the contest period. Click here to check the names of the winners. The contest page denotes that the prize will be credited to all the selected winners by May 10th, 2022.