The Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz debuts on the Amazon Funzone section as the second quiz for the day. In this fall season, the e-commerce giant is rolling out interesting and festive-centric quizzes for its Indian customer base. With Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz, the e-commerce giant wants to test your knowledge about cricket through picture-based questions.
The Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz joins the other quizzes on the Amazon Funzone section as the Amazon World Television Day Jackpot Quiz, Amazon Special Edition Spin and Win Quiz, Amazon International Men’s Day Jackpot Quiz and others. This quiz features questions about cricket legend and history. Since it’s a picture-oriented quiz, you can easily answer all the questions by analyzing the images.
Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz answers
- Answer 1: Sunil Gavaskar
- Answer 2: Border-Gavaskar Trophy
- Answer 3: Bible of Cricket
- Answer 4: 16
- Answer 5: C K Nayudu
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: Guess this player who became the first batsman to cross 10,00 runs in tests?
Answer: Sunil Gavaskar
Question 2: Name the trophy awarded in the below test series?
Answer: Border-Gavaskar Trophy
Question 3: The following book is also known as?
Answer: Bible of Cricket
Question 4: At which age did this batsman started his international cricketing career?
Question 5: Who was the first captain of the Indian Test team?
Answer: C K Nayudu
How to find the Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz?
The Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz debuts on the Amazon Funzone section as the second Pictionary quiz of the day. In the winter season, Amazon is releasing multiple quizzes for its customers and those selected as winners will walk home with cash rewards, big prizes and much more. In order to find this quiz, open the Amazon mobile app on your smartphone and go to the Fun Zone section. Look for the Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz and tap on its banner to partake in the contest. If you cannot find the quiz inside the Funzone, click here to visit the quiz window directly.
Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz answers today: win Rs 20,000
The Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz debuts on the Funzone section of the mobile as part of the cricket-themed quiz. Since the ICC T20 World Cup started, Amazon is keeping its customers engaged with cricket-themed quizzes, contests and deals. In India, cricket is celebrated not less than a festival, and ICC T20 World Cup 2021 seems to be one of the biggest cricket events this year.
The Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz is being held from November 13th, 2021, to November 30th, 2021. According to the contest page, the name of the winners will be announced at the end of the contest and all the deserving winners will receive their prizes on or before December 11th, 2021. With this participation quiz, Amazon is testing your knowledge about cricket and how good you’re at recognizing players, cricket rules and cricket matches. Being a picture-based quiz, Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz features five questions about cricket and “you” as a participant have to recognize the pictures and answer the corresponding questions.
In order to participate in this quiz, you must be an Indian citizen. The contest page also denotes that you must be 18 years or above and prove the same with a legal document. This document can be a PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License or an Indian Passport. If you are an Amazon employee or a direct family member or an affiliate then you are not eligible for the lucky draw.
Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz: how to play?
- Download and install Amazon mobile shopping app via Google Play Store or App Store.
- Once installed, open the app and sign in to your user account.
- If you don’t have a user account, you create one as well.
- Now, search for Funzone and tap on the first result.
- Scroll down and tap on the Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz.
- Tap on the Click on the Play Now button to participate in the quiz.
- Answer all the corresponding questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must be an Indian citizen living in India legally.
- You must register your mobile number on the Amazon India website/Amazon mobile app.
- At the time of participating in the contest, you must be 18 years of age or above.
- In order to be eligible for the lucky draw, you must answer all the questions correctly.
- The winners will be informed by email or SMS to claim their prize.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest at any time.
- Amazon also reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time.
- This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances.
Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz: winners list
The Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz is being held from November 13th, 2021, to November 30th, 2021. A total of 1 will be selected as winners, and all the winners will receive their prizes on or before December 11th, 2021. You can check whether you are one of the lucky winners by clicking here.