The Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz is updated again for May 2022. The quiz is now being held on Funzone from May 29th, 2022, to May 31st, 2022. The Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz, along with other cricket-themed quizzes, is part of the cricket section on Funzone. As we can see from the quiz dates, Amazon might be ending these series of quizzes, or it might them to something new. But for now, all the cricket-themed quizzes are being held for only three days.
Also Read: Amazon iQOO Neo Series Quiz answers today: win iQOO Neo 6 5G (3 winners)
Since last month, Amazon has been experimenting with cricket quizzes, and it changed the reward system for all the cricket-themed quizzes on Funzone. Earlier participants could win Amazon pay balance, devices, smartphones, and gadgets. But, the new reward system offers Funzone runs, which automatically accumulate in your account while winning the quizzes. Click here to check more cricket-related quizzes or regular quizzes on Funzone.
Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz answers (May 29th, 2022, to May 31st, 2022)
- Answer 1: Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Answer 2: Jaydev Unadkat
- Answer 3: Pakistan
- Answer 4: Sundaram Ravi
- Answer 5: Michael Clarke
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz questions and answers (May 29th, 2022, to May 31st, 2022)
Question 1: Name this player who bagged the ‘Emerging Player of the Tournament’ award in IPL 2021?
Answer: Ruturaj Gaikwad
Question 2: Identify this Indian bowler with two five-wicket hauls in the IPL?
Answer: Jaydev Unadkat
Question 3: This is the flag of which country that won most T20 matches?
Question 4: Identify this umpire who has officiated the most number of IPL games?
Answer: Sundaram Ravi
Question 5: Identify this player who hit the First-ever six in Men’s T20 match between New Zealand and Australia
Answer: Michael Clarke
How to find the Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz?
The Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz is visible on a dedicated section on Funzone. Open the Amazon mobile app and head over to the Funzone section to find this quiz. Now, tap on the new “Funzone cricket” banner and look for the Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz. Once you’ve located the quiz, tap on its banner to begin the contest. If you cannot find the quiz inside the Funzone, click here to visit the quiz window directly.
Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz answers today: win 10 runs (1,00,000 winners)
The Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz rejoins the Funzone section as part of the cricket-themed quizzes. Amazon keeps its customers engaged with cricket-themed quizzes, contests, and deals during this cricket season. In India, cricket is celebrated not less than a festival, and T20 cricket seems to be one of the most significant cricket events for cricket fans.
The Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz is a short contest and is only being held from May 29th, 2022, to May 31st, 2022. According to the contest page, the winner’s name will be announced at the end of the contest, and he/she will receive their prizes on or before June 1st, 2022. With this quiz, Amazon tests your knowledge about cricket and how good you’re at recognising players, cricket rules and cricket matches.
In order to participate in this quiz, you must be an Indian citizen. The contest page also denotes that you must be 18 years or above and prove the same with a legal document. This document can be a PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License or an Indian Passport. If you are an Amazon employee, a direct family member, or an affiliate, you are not eligible for the lucky draw.
Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz: how to play?
- Download and install Amazon mobile shopping app via Google Play Store or App Store.
- Once installed, open the app and sign in to your user account.
- If you don’t have a user account, you can create it on the same screen.
- Now, search for Funzone and tap on the first result.
- Tap on the “Funzone cricket” banner and look for the quiz.
- You can also click here to visit the quiz window directly.
- Once you’ve located the quiz, tap on the ‘Play Now’ button to participate in the contest.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must be an Indian citizen living in India legally.
- You must register your mobile number on the Amazon India website/Amazon mobile app.
- When participating in the contest, you must be 18 years of age or above.
- To be eligible for the lucky draw, you must answer all the questions correctly.
- The winners will be informed by email or SMS to claim their prize.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest at any time.
- Amazon also reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time.
- This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances.
Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz: winners list
The Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz is being held from May 29th, 2022, to May 31st, 2022. Multiple participants will win Funzone runs in this quiz, and all of them will receive ‘Funzone Runs’ on or before June 1st, 2022. Click here to check if you’ve won the Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz or not. You can also check out other cricket-themed quizzes on Funzone by clicking on the “Funzone cricket” banner.