Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Edition Quiz is one of the first new quizzes being introduced as part of the cricket-centric quizzes. The T20 Cricket Fever Quiz section, which includes a total of four contests, has gone live ahead of the start of the IPL 2021 season. The Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Edition Quiz is being held from April 8th, 2021 to April 20th, 2021.
The Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Edition Quiz joins other Funzone contests like the Amazon Food Match Day Cricket Quiz, Amazon Food Hunt Quiz, Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz and Amazon Special Edition Spin and Win Quiz. Click here to look at the ongoing quizzes and contests run by both Amazon and Flipkart. Amazon will select the winners using a random draw of lots.
Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Edition Quiz answers
- Answer 1: India
- Answer 2: Sunil Gavaskar
- Answer 3: Bangalore
- Answer 4: 463
- Answer 5: Harmanpreet Kaur
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Edition Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: Which country will host the 2023 Cricket world cup?
Question 2: Who is the first batsman to cross 10000 runs in Tests?
Answer: Sunil Gavaskar
Question 3: Where was the first IPL match played?
Question 4: What is the total number of ODI matches played by Sachin Tendulkar?
Question 5: Who was the captain of India in the ICC Womens T20 World Cup 2020?
Answer: Harmanpreet Kaur
What is Amazon Funzone T20 Cricket Fever Edition Quiz?
Amazon Funzone T20 Cricket Fever is a brand new addition to the Funzone section of the e-commerce app. The T20 Cricket Fever includes a total of four contests such as Spin and Win, Jackpot Quiz, Answer and Win Quiz and Guess and Win Quiz. These contests are all part of Amazon’s offering ahead of the start of the IPL 2021 season. To play Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Edition Quiz, click on this link or search for Funzone and scroll down to find it.
Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Edition Quiz: answer and win Rs 15,000
Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Edition Quiz is one of the four quizzes being rolled out by the company on its Funzone section. The Cricket Edition Quiz is the most straightforward of the pack where you have five questions with four multiple choice answers. All you need to do is select the right answers and you will become eligible to win Rs 15,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance.
The Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Edition Quiz is being held from April 8th, 2021 to April 20th, 2021. The participants who answer all the five questions correctly will enter a lucky draw from which the winners will be selected. There will be a total of three participants selected as winners and they will each receive Rs 15,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance. The contest page notes that the selected winners will receive the reward on or before April 30th, 2021.
In order to participate, the participant must be a legal resident of India and must be of age 18 years or older. The winners must provide a valid proof of identity such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport. You or your immediate family member should not be an Amazon employee or affiliate. This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances and Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Edition Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Now, sign into the app using your existing Amazon account or create a new one.
- Search for Funzone, click on the first result and navigate to the T20 Cricket Fever quiz.
- Click on the dedicated banner for the Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Edition Quiz.
- Now use the guide above to answer all the five questions correctly.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
- You can click on the “Play more games” button to return to the Funzone section.
Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Edition Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must answer all five questions correctly to become eligible for the lucky draw.
- The random draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period.
- You must have your mobile number verified with Amazon.in if you are declared a winner.
- The winner must also claim the award within a stipulated time period.
- When you enter the contest, you give consent to Amazon to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Edition Quiz: winners list
Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Edition Quiz is being held from April 8th to April 20th, 2021. The contest page notes that the names of the winners will be announced at the end of the contest period. The names of the winners will be posted here at the end of the contest period. The winners, according to Amazon India, will receive their prizes on or before April 30th, 2021.