Amazon The Cricket Quiz is joining Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Quiz and Amazon T20 Cricket Fever Guess and Win Quiz as the third major quiz related to cricket. With this quiz, Amazon is collaborating with Red Bull and highlighting three cricketers that have a tie up with the energy drink company. The participants of this quiz will get discounts on their purchase of Red Bull energy drink from Amazon India.
The Cricket Quiz on Amazon Funzone comes at a time when Amazon is scaling the quiz activity on the Funzone section of the app. Right from quizzes related to the Great Indian Festival to the quizzes related to smartphones, TVs and other devices, Amazon is leaving no stone unturned. With this quiz, Amazon is taking a different approach that ties a popular energy drink brand with a sport that is a sensation right now.
Amazon The Cricket Quiz answers
- Answer 1: 3
- Answer 2: Smriti Mandhana
- Answer 3: Riyan Parag
- Answer 4: KL Rahul
- Answer 5: Smriti Mandhana
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon The Cricket Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: How many Red Bull athletes did you see in the video?
Question 2: Name the female athlete in the video?
Answer: Smriti Mandhana
Question 3: Who represents Assam in Domestic Cricket?
Answer: Riyan Parag
Question 4: Which athlete is the first Indian to score a century in ODI debut?
Answer: KL Rahul
Question 5: Which athlete is India’s youngest T20 captain in 2019?
Answer: Smriti Mandhana
How to find the Amazon The Cricket Quiz?
The Cricket Quiz is directly visible on the Amazon Funzone section of the app. However, you can simply click on this link to directly go to the quiz page. In order to find this quiz, you will need to open the Amazon app on your smartphone, search for Funzone and click on the first result. Once you are inside Funzone, scroll down to find this section titled “Games on smartphones, TVs and more” and then click on the banner for The Cricket Quiz.
Amazon The Cricket Quiz: answer and win Rs 5,000
Amazon The Cricket Quiz is a watch and win contest where you watch a short video and then answer questions based on that video. It is being held from September 24th, 2021 to October 31st, 2021. Amazon is giving Rs 50 cashback coupon on purchase of Red Bull Energy Drink to a total of 30,00,000 participants. As a result, there are no winners being announced and you win on a first come, first serve basis.
Amazon notes that all those who participate in this quiz must be legal residents of India. It also requires that these participants are 18 years or older. If you are declared a winner, then you must provide a valid proof of identity. The list of eligible documents include Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport. This quiz, like all others, is subject to force majeure circumstances and you are eligible if you are an Amazon employee.
Amazon The Cricket Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from the App Store and the Google Play Store.
- Login using your existing account or create a new account.
- Once signed in, search for Funzone and click on the first result.
- Scroll down to the “Games on smartphones, TVs and more” section.
- Click on the banner for The Cricket Quiz.
- Now, answer all the questions correctly.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
Amazon The Cricket Quiz: terms and conditions
- The lucky draw for the quiz will be carried out during the contest period.
- The winners will be informed on email or SMS to claim their prize.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the prize.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- Amazon says it reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
- The company can also cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon The Cricket Quiz: winners list
Amazon The Cricket Quiz is being held from September 24th, 2021 to October 31st, 2021. A total of 30,00,000 participants will get a Rs 50 cashback coupon that can be redeemed against purchase of Red Bull Energy Drink. The cashback voucher can be collected immediately and it will be valid till November 30th, 2021. You can check your rewards by going to the Amazon Pay section and clicking on the Rewards section.