Amazon The December Quiz is the newest quiz to go live on Amazon Funzone platform. The quiz joins other contests such as the daily quiz, movie mania quiz and spin and win contest. These quizzes offer Amazon customers an opportunity to win attractive prizes including iPhone, Lenovo laptop, Amazon Pay balance to name a few.
The winners are mostly chosen through a lucky draw and you need to ensure that you answer all the questions correctly to even become eligible for the lucky draw. We help you answer these questions correctly with the answers below.
What is Amazon Funzone?
Amazon Funzone can be described as a hub to find all the latest contests run by the e-commerce platform. Here, you will be able to enter contests ranging from daily quiz, jackpot quiz, special occasion quiz or the monthly edition quiz. On any given day, you will be able to find multiple quiz live on the platform with different duration of contest period.
Amazon The December Quiz answers
- December 1, 1963
- George V and Queen Mary
- Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
- Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- S. Vijayalakshmi Pandit
- Taare Zameen Par
Amazon The December Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: When did Nagaland became the 16th state of India?
Option 1: December 6, 1965
Option 2: December 1, 1963
Option 3: December 10, 1975
Option 4: December 30, 1970
Answer: December 1, 1963
Question 2: Gateway of India was built in memory of who’s arrival at Bombay?
Option 1: Albert Frederick Arthur George
Option 2: George Frederick Ernest Albert
Option 3: Alexandrina Victoria
Option 4: George V and Queen Mary
Answer: George V and Queen Mary
Question 3: Who composed the national song ‘Vande Mataram’ in the year 1876?
Option 1: Amulya Barua
Option 2: Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
Option 3: Bishnu Prasad Rabha
Option 4: Harekrishna Deka
Answer: Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
Question 4: On December 12, 1911, Delhi was declared the capital of India replacing which state?
Option 1: Maharashtra
Option 2: Madhya Pradesh
Option 3: Calcutta
Option 4: West Bengal
Question 5: Who inaugurated the first phase of National Museum on December 18, 1960?
Option 1: Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
Option 2: Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
Option 3: Varahagiri Venkatagiri
Option 4: R Venkataram
Answer: Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
Question 6: On December 15, 1953, who got elected as the first female president of the United Nations General Assembly?
Option 1: Anandiben M Patil
Option 2: Aparna Yadav
Option 3: S. Vijayalakshmi Pandit
Option 4: Brinda Karat
Answer: S. Vijayalakshmi Pandit
Question 7: Which of these movies won the Best Film Award at the V. Shantaram Awards ceremony on December 27, 2008?
Option 1: Taare Zameen Par
Option 2: Barfi
Option 3: Three Idiots
Option 4: Super 30
Answer: Taare Zameen Par
Amazon The December Quiz: what is the theme?
The main theme of the December Quiz on Amazon India is to test your general knowledge. There are a total of seven questions asked and those who answer all these questions correctly, will be eligible to enter the lucky draw. One participant will be selected as winner and will be eligible to win Rs 15,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance.
The contest is open from December 3rd to December 31st. The winner will be announced soon after the contest ends. To participate, you must be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India. You should be of age 18 or higher at the time of entry and must have a valid proof of identity such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport to confirm your age.
The contest is also subject to force majeure circumstances. Employees of Amazon or their immediate family members, Amazon affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are also not eligible. Amazon will contact the winner by email or SMS. The name of the winner will also be posted on the website within 10 days.
Amazon The December Quiz: how to play?
- The December Quiz is an app-only contest and so you will need to download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store to enter the contest.
- Sign in using your Amazon ID or create a new one.
- Once you log in to the app, go to the search field and look for “Funzone”.
- Click on the first result you see with the description “Win prizes with daily games, quizzes”.
- Now scroll through the quizzes and tap on the result with the description “December Quiz Answer & win Rs 15,000”.
- The first screen will show the Amazon Pay balance you can win. Now tap the Start button.
- Answer all the questions correctly using the answers above to enter the pool for the lucky draw.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw and will provide options to share the result.
Amazon The December Quiz: terms and conditions
- To enter the lucky draw, you should answer all the questions correctly. The lucky draw will be carried out amongst participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- Amazon confirms that the draw of the lots will be carried out during the Contest Period and one winner will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible to win Rs 15,000 Amazon Pay balance.
- You will need to prove your age if you become eligible for the prize.
- All winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon.in so as to claim the prize.
- Amazon may change the T&Cs or cancel the contest at any time.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner on or before January 31st of 2021.
- By participating in the contest, you give consent to Amazon to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
Amazon The December Quiz: winners list
As mentioned earlier, the winner of The December Quiz will be announced after the contest concludes on December 31st. We will update the post with details of the winner as soon as Amazon updates the details.