Amazon The Tea Lovers Quiz is precisely what the moment needed. With winter starting across the country, tea is going to become a go to for a lot of people. Amazon Funzone, the platform known for seizing such moments, is running a quiz that tests your knowledge about tea and its origins. It is an interesting quiz that also rewards five lucky winners with an Amazon Pay balance worth Rs 10,000.
The app only contest can be found alongside Amazon Quiz, Amazon Coupon Carnival Quiz, Amazon Rewind 2020 quiz and others. You can check all the quizzes here. The winner is chosen via a random draw of lots and the prize will be credited on or before January 9th 2021.
What is Amazon Funzone?
The Tea Lovers Quiz is part of Amazon Funzone, which is a microsite for all quizzes and contests. On Funzone, you will be able to win prizes with daily games. The contests includes prizes such as Apple iPhone 12 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2, Fitbit fitness tracker, up to Rs 1,00,000 Amazon Pay balance and more.
Amazon The Tea Lovers Quiz answers
- Sri Lanka
- Asterix in Britain
Amazon The Tea Lovers Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: Ceylon Tea refers to teas that are usually cultivated in which country?
Option 1: Myanmar
Option 2: Thailand
Option 3: Sri Lanka
Option 4: Bhutan
Answer: Sri Lanka
Question 2: Tea grown in which region of India is highly prized, leading many to call it “the champagne of teas”?
Option 1: Assam
Option 2: Darjeeling
Option 3: Nilgiri
Option 4: Sikkim
Question 3: What was not commonly added to tea until the end of the seventeenth century?
Option 1: Milk
Option 2: Basil
Option 3: Honey
Option 4: Saffron
Question 4: Costing more than 30 times its weight in gold, Da Hong Pao – one of the most expensive teas in the world comes from which country?
Option 1: Japan
Option 2: Sri Lanka
Option 3: Bhutan
Option 4: China
Question 5: In which Asterix book, do the Gauls pretend that tea leaves in hot water is actually magic potion, to motivate their allies
Option 1: Asterix in Corsica
Option 2: Asterix in Spain
Option 3: Asterix in Britain
Option 4: Asterix – The Gaul
Answer: Asterix in Britain
Amazon The Tea Lovers Quiz: answer and win Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay balance
Amazon The Tea Lovers Quiz is a contest that commenced on December 8th and will conclude on December 25th. The winners will be announced on December 25th while the prize will be delivered on or before January 9th 2021. There will be a total of five winners and they will each get Amazon Pay balance worth Rs 10,000 as a reward.
In order to become eligible, you need to answer all the five questions correctly. The quiz tests your general knowledge about tea, including its origins and specialties. The difficulty can be described as moderate because one question goes all the way back to the seventeenth century. In order to enter the contest, you must be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India.
You must be of age 18 or higher to participate and must have set India as the current country in your account settings. If you are declared a winner, you must provide a valid proof of identity such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport.
Amazon employees, their immediate family members and affiliates are not eligible to participate in this contest. The quiz is also subject to force majeure circumstances and Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon The Tea Lovers Quiz: how to play?
- To get started, download the Amazon mobile app from App Store or Google Play Store.
- Use your existing Amazon account or create a new one to sign in.
- In the search field, enter Funzone and navigate to “The Tea Lovers Quiz”.
- Click on the banner or Play now option to enter the contest.
- Ensure that you answer all the five questions correctly.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
- You click on go to funzone by clicking on play more games or return to home screen.
Amazon The Tea Lovers Quiz: terms and conditions
- It is imperative that you answer all the questions correctly to enter the contest.
- Amazon says the draw of the lots will be carried out during the Contest Period and a total of five participants will be selected as winners.
- If you are declared a winner then you must have your mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the prize.
- When you enter the contest, you give consent to Amazon to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
Amazon The Tea Lovers Quiz: winners list
Amazon will announce the winner on December 25th. You can check the details on this website. You can also come back to see winners details here.