The Amazon Women in Sports Pictionary Quiz is the third quiz directed towards International women’s day. This quiz features the Pictionary style of questions where players are given images instead of trivia questions. Each participant has to figure out what is said in the questions and its corresponding image. You can partake in the lucky draw of lots by answering all the questions correctly to win Rs 50,000 as Amazon Pay balance.
The Amazon Women in Sports Pictionary Quiz joins other contests on the platform such as the Amazon International Women’s Day Spin and Win Quiz, Amazon Home Shopping Spree Quiz, Amazon March Edition Jackpot Quiz, and others. In this season. Amazon is rolling out new quizzes every day. It might be hard for users to find new quizzes since the occurrence of these contests is totally random. You can click here to check out all the latest and active quizzes the e-commerce giant offers.
Amazon Women in Sports Pictionary Quiz answers
- Answer 1: 23
- Answer 2: Mary Kom
- Answer 3: Marta Vieira da Silva
- Answer 4: P V Sindhu
- Answer 5: Mithali Raj
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon Women in Sports Pictionary Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: How many Grand Slam singles title does this tennis player have won, making her the most by any player in the Open Era?
Question 2: Identify this Indian six-time women’s world boxing champion?
Answer: Mary Kom
Question 3: The record for most goals scored in football World Cups is held by this woman, not a man. Who is the player?
Answer: Marta Vieira da Silva
Question 4: Name this badminton player, who became the first Indian woman to win two individual Olympic medals?
Answer: P V Sindhu
Question 5: Identify this Indian cricketer, who is the highest run-scorer in women’s international cricket?
Answer: Mithali Raj
How to find the Amazon Women in Sports Pictionary Quiz?
The Amazon Women in Sports Pictionary Quiz is a new quiz on Funzone and it is available under the “International women’s day special” section. In order to find this quiz, open the Amazon mobile app and head over to the Funzone section. Now, look for the Amazon Women in Sports Pictionary Quiz and tap on its banner to begin. In case you cannot find this quiz on Funzone, click here to visit its window directly.
Amazon Women in Sports Pictionary Quiz answers today: win Rs 50,000 (1 winner)
The Amazon Women in Sports Pictionary Quiz is a new quiz on Funzone. This contest highlights the achievements of women’s sports and how much success they have achieved in their respective fields. Under this quiz, Amazon mobile users need to answer a total of five questions correctly to win the prize. As mentioned above, Amazon will select only one winner via a lucky draw of lots carried out at the end of the contest.
The Amazon Women in Sports Pictionary Quiz is being held from March 2nd, 2022, to March 15th, 2022. There will be only one winner under this quiz, and his/her name will be announced at the end of the contest. The company denotes that the said reward will be given to the selected winner on or before March 26th, 2022. The chosen winner will receive Rs 50,000 as Amazon Pay balance in this quiz.
To participate in this contest, you must have set India as your country on Amazon India and have a billing address within the territory of India. The winners must also provide valid proof of identity such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport to confirm their age. If you or your immediate family members are Amazon employees or affiliates, then you are not eligible for this contest.
Amazon Women in Sports Pictionary Quiz: how to play?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from App Store or Google Play Store.
- Once installed, open the app and sign in using your existing account or create a new one.
- Search for Funzone and click on the first result.
- Now, scroll down to the Amazon Women in Sports Pictionary Quiz.
- To enter the contest, click on the banner image or the Start button.
- You can also click here to visit the quiz window directly.
- Answer the qualifying question correctly.
- The last screen will confirm your participation in the contest.
Amazon Women in Sports Pictionary Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must be an Indian citizen living in India legally.
- At the time of participating in the contest, you must be 18 years of age or above.
- All the participants must register and verify their mobile numbers with Amazon India.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to participate in the contest.
- If selected as the winner, you must provide proof of age and address via a legal document such as a PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card or Indian Passport.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the contest at any time.
- Amazon also reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon Women in Sports Pictionary Quiz: winners list
The Amazon Women in Sports Pictionary Quiz is a new quiz on Amazon and offer a chance to win Rs 50,000 as Amazon Pay balance. The quiz is being held on Funzone from March 2nd, 2022, to March 15th, 2022. The name of the quiz winner will be announced at the end of the contest period and will be posted on this website. The selected winner will receive the reward money on or before March 26th, 2022.