Amazon World Book Day Quiz is getting updated for the first after being introduced in April 2021. Now, the quiz is being held from April 23rd, 2022, and will run until further notice. Since World Book Day is celebrated every year on April 23rd, the company has released a quiz to mark the day. With this quiz, Amazon users stand a chance to win Rs 5,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance.
The Amazon World Book Day Quiz joins other quizzes in the Funzone section. These new quizzes include Amazon Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G Quiz, Amazon Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G Quiz, Amazon OnePlus Nord Buds Quiz, Amazon OnePlus Nord Buds Spin, and Win Quiz, Amazon Mobiles and Accessories Quiz, and others. Click here to check more quizzes currently available on Funzone
Amazon World Book Day Quiz answers
- Answer 1: 3
- Answer 2: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
- Answer 3: 105
- Answer 4: The Midnight Library
- Answer 5: Sherlock Holmes
- Answer 6: Captain Anuj Nayyar
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon World Book Day Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: How many books are in the Kalki series by Kevin Missal?
Question 2: Which of these Kindle e-readers support wireless charging?
Answer: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Question 3: Fill in the blank in the title of this book by Chetan Bhagat. The Girl in Room __ .
Question 4: Which of these Audiobooks are included in the Audible Plus Catalogue?
Answer: The Midnight Library
Question 5: Who is the iconic character created by author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle?
Answer: Sherlock Holmes
Question 6: In book Tiger of Drass, who is known as the Tiger of Drass?
Answer: Captain Anuj Nayyar
How to find World Book Day Quiz?
The World Book Day Quiz on Amazon Funzone is designed to test your knowledge about books and includes questions about some of the popular authors. In order to find this quiz, open the Amazon app and click on the Funzone section, which now appears right below the search field. Now, scroll down to find the World Book Day Quiz. You can also click on this link to directly go to the quiz.
Amazon World Book Day Quiz: answer and win Rs 5,000
Amazon World Book Day Quiz is visible on the Funzone section and it is being held on the same day as the ‘World Book Day. The quiz has the same format from before where it asks you six questions about books and upon answering them correctly, you can stand a chance to win Rs 5,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance.
The World Book Day Quiz on Amazon is being held from April 23rd, 2022 and will run until further notice from the company. A total of five participants will be selected as winners and each of them will receive Rs 5,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance. The names of the winners will be announced at the end of the contest and the prize will be delivered to selected winners on or before May 4th, 2022.
In order to participate, you must be a legal resident of India and must be of age 18 years or higher. You must not be an Amazon employee or a direct family member or affiliate to become eligible. If declared the winner, you must provide valid proof of identity to claim the prize. The prize will only be delivered if your mobile number is verified with Amazon India. Amazon reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time and also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
Amazon World Book Day Quiz: how to participate in Funzone?
- Download the Amazon mobile app from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Log in using your existing account or create a new account.
- Now, click on the Funzone section below the search bar.
- Scroll down to find the World Book Day Quiz.
- You can also click here to visit the quiz window directly.
- Click on the banner or play now button.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the pool for the lucky draw.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
Amazon World Book Day Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must be an Indian citizen living in India legally.
- The lucky draw for this quiz will be carried out during the contest period.
- The winners will be informed via email or SMS to claim their prize.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the prize.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances.
Amazon World Book Day Quiz: winners list
Amazon World Book Day Quiz is being held from April 23rd, 2022. This quiz will see a total of five winners and their names will be announced at the end of the contest period. The names of the selected winners will be posted on this website. The contest page notes that the winners will receive their prize on or before May 4th, 2022.