Amazon World Maths Day Quiz albeit comes a day later on Funzone but it is an interesting quiz nonetheless. If you are following the internet then you would have seen posts and memories about Pi Day. However, March 14th is also marked as World Maths Day or International Day of Mathematics. Amazon wants to take advantage of this day to test your knowledge about mathematical geniuses and numbers that still leave us calculating.
The World Maths Day Quiz on Amazon Funzone joins other quizzes as Redmi TV Quiz, Amazon Pay Balance Quiz, Amazon Pay Gas Cylinder Quiz, Amazon Business Extra Savings Quiz, and more. You can check the list of all the quizzes by clicking here. The winners will be selected by a random draw of lots like other quizzes and contests.
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz answers
- Answer 1: (A) Pi Day
- Answer 2: (D) 3P
- Answer 3: (B) John Nash
- Answer 4: (A) Fields Medal
- Answer 5: (C) Hardy and Ramanujan
- Answer 6: (A) Shakuntala Devi
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: In 2019, UNESCO proclaimed that 14th March would be observed as International Day of Mathematics. 14th March is also celebrated as what?
Answer: (A) Pi Day
Question 2: An organization called _____ Learning also organizes World Maths Day – an international celebration of mathematics. Fill in the blanks
Answer: (D) 3P
Question 3: In the movie ‘A Beautiful Mind’, Russel Crowe plays the role of which famous mathematician?
Answer: (B) John Nash
Question 4: In 2018, New Delhi born Akshay Venkatesh won which of these awards, named in honour of a Canadian mathematician?
Answer: (A) Fields Medal
Question 5: 1729 – the smallest number that can be expressed as a sum of two cubes in two different ways is named after which two mathematicians?
Answer: (C) Hardy and Ramanujan
Question 6: ‘Puzzles to puzzle you’, ‘In the Wonderland of Numbers’ and ‘The Book of Numbers’ are all written by which mathematical genius?
Answer: (A) Shakuntala Devi
What is Amazon Funzone and how to find World Maths Day Quiz?
Amazon Funzone is a section where customers can find interesting quizzes and contests. These contests will reward customers with interesting prizes such as iPhone 12, Sony speakers, Amazon Pay balance and more. The participants are tested for their general knowledge and intellectual ability. To find World Maths Day Quiz, go to Amazon App and search for Funzone. Click on the first result and scroll down to find the quiz.
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz: answer and win Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay balance
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz comes just a day after it was marked globally as International Day of Mathematics. The World Maths Day also shares the honour with Pi Day, which is also celebrated on March 14th every year. This quiz would come as a surprise to Indians who also celebrate National Mathematics Day on December 22nd, which is also the birthday of Ramanujan. The World Maths Day Quiz tests your mathematical knowledge including algebra and general aptitude.
The contest page notes that the quiz began on March 13th but it went live only today. The quiz concludes on March 26th, which makes it a rather short quiz on the platform. The winners will be announced soon after and only one participant will be selected as winner. The winner will get Rs 20,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance. The prize will be delivered to the winner on or before April 6th, 2021.
Only those who are an individual legal resident of India can participate. The participants must be of age 18 or higher and must provide a valid proof of identity if declared winner. This includes Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport. You or your immediate family member should not be an Amazon employee or affiliate. This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances and Amazon reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz: how to play?
- The first step is obviously to download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Now, sign into the app using your existing Amazon account or create a new one.
- Navigate to Amazon World Maths Day Quiz, click on the banner image or “Play now” button to enter the contest.
- Now use the guide above to answer all the six questions correctly.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
- You can now go click on the link to play other contests.
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must answer all six questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- You must have your mobile number verified with Amazon.in if you are declared a winner.
- The winner must also claim the award within a stipulated time period.
- When you enter the contest, you give consent to Amazon to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance, photos, video recordings and the like made in relation to the contest or any promotions.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz: winners list
Amazon will announce the winner on March 27th and the prize will be delivered to the winner on or before April 6th, 2021. The details of the winner will be posted on this website.