Amazon World Music Day Quiz is here. With World Music Day set to take place on June 21st, Amazon has released a quiz to mark this day. The quiz comes as part of a larger celebration of both music and yoga. With this quiz, Amazon is primarily testing your knowledge about music and famous artists from India and around the world.
The World Music Day Quiz on Amazon Funzone joins other quizzes such as Amazon miniTV Quiz, Amazon Special Edition Spin and Win Quiz, Amazon Samsung Tablet Quiz, Amazon Samsung Galaxy M32 Quiz, and many others. Click here to check all the contests run by the e-commerce giant. The winners will be selected by a random draw of lots.
Amazon World Music Day Quiz answers
- Answer 1: Ravi Shankar
- Answer 2: A R Rahman
- Answer 3: Muskurane
- Answer 4: Baby
- Answer 5: Subtract
- Answer 6: Swift
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Amazon World Music Day Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: Who was awarded India’s highest civilian honour, the Bharat Ratna, in 1999?
Answer: Ravi Shankar
Question 2: Who won Padma Bhushan in the year 2010?
Answer: A R Rahman
Question 3: Which Arijit Singh song features Rajkumar Rao and patralekha in the film citylights?
Question 4: Which is the songs that launched Justin Bieber to superstardom?
Question 5: Which mathematical symbol is not the name of an Ed Sheeran’s album?
Question 6: What is the complete name of this famous singer – Taylor ____?
How to find Amazon World Music Day Quiz?
Amazon World Music Day Quiz is a new quiz currently live on the Funzone section of the app. In order to find this quiz, search for Funzone and click on the first result. You will see a section with multiple quizzes and you need to click on the World Music Day Quiz. You can also click on this link to directly participate in this quiz.
Amazon World Music Day Quiz: answer and win Rs 10,000
Amazon World Music Day Quiz is one of the four quizzes being introduced today to mark World Music Day and International Yoga Day. Amazon seems to be using these quizzes to mark key events taking place this month. With the World Music Day Quiz, Amazon is specifically testing your knowledge about music as well as musicians and artists.
The World Music Day Quiz on Amazon is being held from June 17th to June 30th, 2021. A total of 3 participants will be selected as winners via a random draw of lots. Each winner will get Rs 10,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance and the winners will be announced on July 1st, 2021. The prize will be credited to the selected winners on or before July 10th, 2021.
In order to participate, you must be a legal resident of India and must be 18 years or older. If declared winner, the participant must provide a valid proof of identity. The list of eligible documents include Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport. This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances. If you are an Amazon employee or a direct family member or an affiliate then you are not eligible for the lucky draw.
Amazon World Music Day Quiz: how to play?
- To play Amazon World Music Day Quiz, you need to download the Amazon mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app and sign in using your existing account or create a new account.
- Search for Funzone and click on the first result.
- Navigate to Amazon World Music Day Quiz.
- Click on the banner or Play now button.
- You can also click here to directly go to the quiz.
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the pool for the lucky draw.
- The last screen will confirm that you have entered the lucky draw.
Amazon World Music Day Quiz: terms and conditions
- A total of three winners will be selected via a draw of lots.
- The lucky draw for the quiz will be carried out at the end of the contest period.
- The winners will be informed on email or SMS to claim their prize.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the prize.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- Amazon says it reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
- The company can also cancel the contest at any time.
Amazon World Music Day Quiz: winners list
Amazon World Music Day Quiz is being held from June 17th, 2021 to June 30th, 2021. A total of three winners will be selected by random draw of lots and their names will be announced on July 1st. Click here to check names of the winners and the prize will be credited to all the selected winners by July 10th, 2021.