- Battlegrounds Mobile India surpassed 40 million pre-registrations today
- The game also crossed 10 million downloads since launching earlier today
- Players will be able to claim rewards on hitting the download milestones
Battlegrounds Mobile India has crossed 40 million pre-registrations since it went live on Google Play Store on May 18th. The game has also surpassed 10 million downloads since launching earlier today.
Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) launched: how to update, system requirements, 10M milestone rewards
BGMI: how to fix frame drops, lags and lost connection errors in Battlegrounds Mobile India
Nearly 20 million gamers played the early access version that was available since June 17th. Game developer Krafton had already revealed a list of rewards upon the game hitting a specific number of downloads.
BGMI to host esports tournament soon
In a blog post, Krafton said that ‘This is just the beginning of a series of new content, collaborations, and esports tournaments coming your way, and we will strive to ensure that our fans and community in India can fully enjoy the battlegrounds experiences.’
A previous report had stated that a BGMI esports tournament would be announced soon, and also revealed the team roster for the same. The official statement by Krafton confirms this.
BGMI: list of launch events and rewards
The deadline for claiming the rewards that were announced at the time of early access have been extended till August 19th. As mentioned earlier, the game has already crossed 10 million downloads. However, players who missed out on the early access version will still be eligible to receive all the rewards. The list of exclusive gifts include:
- Supply Crate Coupon *1 on signing up
- Supply Crate Coupon *2 on reaching 1mn downloads
- Classic Crate Coupon *1 on reaching 5mn downloads
- Constable Set on reaching 10mn downloads
Apart from this, as more players join the launch events in the game, they will also be rewarded with a free permanent purple outfit as well as other rewards like outfits, weapon skins. Krafton also revealed three key events of the BGMI launch week. These include:
- Friends for Life
- Journey to the Top
- Various exchange events where players can win different gifts upon multiple achievements.