- BGMI is conducting a Get Ready to Jump community contest from today till July 30th
- Participants need to record and share a unique video of jumping into the battlegrounds on their social profiles
- The top 150 submissions will win an official merchandise box
Battlegrounds Mobile India ‘Get Ready to Jump’ community event is now live. The battle royale’s first social challenge will take place from July 20th till July 30th. BGMI says that it wants to see how players are using tactics while jumping into the battlegrounds.
Players can record a video of jumping into the battlegrounds with their smartphone’s built-in screen recorder or any other relevant app. Winners stand a chance to win an official merchandise box from BGMI. Read on to know more about the submission eligibility, prize, and more details of the latest event.
BGMI Get Ready to Jump community event: what is it?
Jumping into the battlegrounds requires choosing the right location, the perfect landing spot, and much more. To win this event, players need to showcase their unique jumping skills and record the same on their devices. The winners will be declared on BGMI’s social handles within 30 days of the event’s end date. They will also be contacted via in-game mail for further communication details.
Those participating in the ‘Get Ready to Jump’ community social challenge are requested to submit only one entry. BGMI adds that in case of multiple submissions, they will consider only the last one. Participants should also ensure that their Instagram account is public.
BGMI Get Ready to Jump community event: prizes
As for the event prizes, the top 150 participants will be rewarded based on the uniqueness of the video of jumping into the battleground. The merchandise box includes BGMI branded T-shirt, cap, wrist band, bandana, slipper, mug, mobile ring, backpack, and a metal badge.
BGMI Get Ready to Jump community event: how to participate
It’s worth noting that the captured content has to be shared by the player on their social media handles. To enter the event, follow the steps below.
- Record the video while jumping in to the battleground
- Share the video on your social media accounts (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook).
- If sharing on Instagram, ensure your profile is public
- Tag official BGMI’s social handles for Instagram, Facebook and YouTube and use #GETREADYTOJUMP #BATTLEGROUNDSMOBILEINDIA
- Mention your character UID number in the video description text
- The duration of the video should be under 1 minute.