Battlegrounds Mobile India (PUBG Mobile) was launched by Krafton to substitute the popular PUBG Mobile banned by India. The game was launched after severing ties with Tencent Mobiles. The one feature which remains unchanged in BGMI compared to PUBG Mobile is nicknames. In order to stand out among other players, the game developer lets users choose a unique PUBG Mobile nickname for their in-game character. Many players tend to choose fancy nicknames and clan names in the battle royale title.
If you’ve been hunting for tips and tricks to generate some fancy names for your BGMI in-game character or your clan, then you’re in the right place. In this article, we’ll not only tell you how to generate a BGMI name by yourself, but we’ve also gone one step ahead and picked out the 50 best stylish BGMI nicknames for you.
60+ best, stylish Battlegrounds Mobile India (PUBG Mobile) names for boys (November 2022)
Here are some interesting fancy Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) nicknames for boys.
Best BGMI Names for Boys
- 𝕄❶ᶜⒽα❹𝕝 🐳🎯
- 😎💎 𝓑єяşᵉя𝐤
- J҉O҉K҉E҉R҉ 5
- ꧁༺𝓚𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰👹༺꧂
60+ best, stylish Battlegrounds Mobile India (PUBG Mobile) names for girls (November 2022)
Since, there are female BGMI players as well, who are as passionate about the game, here are some cool BGMI names for girls.
Best BGMI Names for Girls
- 𝒹ⓘ𝕧丨Ň€➄➈ 🐤♕
- ♗☞ 𝐖𝑜ⓄĹĹ𝕪𝐦𝒶爪Ã
- ༒ Ruler ∈ᗩⱣ∋ Ruler ༒
- H ¥ Đ R A ツ ₦ ł ₦ J A
How to change your name in BGMI?
If you’re wondering how to change your name on BGMI, follow the steps below:
- Launch the game on your smartphone.
- From the homepage of the game tap on ‘Inventory’ next to the mission and other options.
- Tap on the box icon.
- Now scroll down and find the “Rename Card”.
- Tap on “Rename Card” and hit the “Use” button.
- You can see a popup window seeking you to enter a new name.
- Now you have to paste the name which you have copied from the above list.
- Tap on the OK button and you’re all set to go.
- In case the name is already used then try something else from the list.
BGMI: how to find stylish nicknames online
Numerous sites on the internet offer stylish fonts and names and Nickfinder is one such website that helps you in generating and finding unique names. Here is how you can find new BGMI names:
- Visit the Nickfinder website by clicking here.
- The website offers pre-loaded nicknames on the homepage which you can choose from.
- To generate a nickname of your own or head to the search bar at the top right corner.
- Type the name you want and hit generate.
- This will show a list of five stylish nicknames that you can copy and use.
- Keep clicking on the “Generate Another” button until you find something interesting.
BGMI name: why is it important?
Your BGMI name is essentially your in-game identity and it helps your squad member to recognise you. This will also help when you participate in team events, where you can rename your in-game character to match it with your team. The nickname feature has been available on PUBG Mobile ever since the launch and the developers allow you to use unique fonts and typography to make it stylish.
Creative and unique fonts are usually not available directly on smartphone keyboards, and it’s just not worth downloading various different keyboards just to create fancy names. To make the process easier, you can head to online text generators which helps you generate names with different fonts and symbols.
How to get a BGMI rename card for free
Rename Card is important in BGMI as it allows users to change their ID name. It is an in-game item and can be used only once a day.
Reach Level 10:
Users need to reach Level 10BGMI progress missions to get their hands on the free BGMI rename card. Here’s how new users can get the rename card for free:
- Head to the Missions tab
- Click on the Drop down menu and select Progress Mission
- Swipe to Level 10 and select collect rewards
- Check in-game mail and get your Rename Card
Participate in Events
BGMI continues to host various events and occasions with users. These events mostly coincide with festivals or major world happening. Users are prompted to update the app and get access to new modes. On completing the event task or new modes, users are rewarded with freebies. These freebies may include a Rename card. However, there is no sure shot way to find which event will lead you to a rename card.