Battlegrounds Mobile India made its debut in India in a beta version, and has now been officially launched on the Play Store. The game, which is essentially a remake of PUBG Mobile from India, brings in most of the same features of the now-banned game, including events, weapons, skins, and gameplay. One major PUBG Mobile feature that has been carried forward in BGMI is the ability to create unique nicknames. These nicknames can be used for yourself or your clan, and you can find our curated list in the links below.
Within these names, BGMI also gives you the flexibility of using unique symbols. So if you’ve already picked a BGMI name or clan name, you can jazz them up by using a variety of symbols. If you’re wondering where to find cool BGMI name symbols and how to apply them on nicknames or clan names, we’ve got you covered.
BGMI symbols: why should you use them?
BGMI symbols aren’t essential for your nickname or clan name. However, they do help in creating a distinctive look which will differentiate you from other players. Another thing to note is that many players want to use trending names or the same names as popular players. One way you can reuse an existing name is by adding symbols to it. To make it easy for you, we’ve curated over 100 BGMI name symbols you can choose from.
100+ unique BGMI (PUBG Mobile) name symbols
|¯\_(ツ)_/¯||ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ||ヽ(ヅ)ノ||❚█══█❚||乂❤‿❤乂|
|₭ΘĐ ♛||ƬℓƓ ♢||★Ꭾ☯Ꮭ☯★||⁂||☎|
|×º°”˜`”°º×||\ (•◡•) /||乙||尺||〘ЯбG〙|
How to change your BGMI name
In case you’re wondering how to change your BGMI name, just follow the steps below.
- Open BGMI on your smartphone.
- On the homepage, head to ‘Inventory’ next to the mission and other options.
- Now select the box icon.
- Scroll down and select “Rename Card”.
- Now hit the “Use” button.
- A window will pop up asking you to enter a new name.
- Here you can add a new name, or update your existing one with a unique symbol which you have copied from the list above.
- Click on the OK button and you’re all set to go.
How to find BGMI symbols online
Numerous sites are already available on the web offering unique symbols for BGMI names. In this article, we have listed the symbols from two websites including TricksNation and Nickfinder. Here’s how you can find one for yourself.
- First head to the Nickfinder website by clicking here.
- At the top left corner, you will see Fancy Text Symbols.
- Select the option and choose from an array of fancy symbols.
- You can also visit TricksNation by clicking here.
- While scrolling down, you will see the list of symbols from which you can select your favourites.