- BGMI UC takes up to 12 to 24 hours to be credited once purchased
- If BGMI UC purchase is not credited even after 24 hours, the player needs to contact Krafton support
- In case the transaction itself has failed, the player should contact the Google Play Store support team
Battlegrounds Mobile India UC, the brand’s in-game currency has been facing issues for Indian players lately. In the past, users reported that the prices of UC in BGMI are higher than the global version. This was followed by the issue of not being able to claim their purchase reward after buying UC. While Krafton has rectified these issues with patches, there’s one common problem that some users might face now and then. The issue in question is BGMI UC not being credited to their account.
BGMI for PC: how to download and play Battlegrounds Mobile India on Bluestacks, minimum system requirements and more
BGMI name symbols: 100+ unique symbols for your Battlegrounds Mobile India name
Some users have reported that even after making the purchase in-app, UC is not being credited to their BGMI account. There are two possibilities here – a glitch on Krafton’s end, or transaction failure at the bank or Play Store level. For the latter, players need to contact either the Play Store or their respective bank support team. In case the transaction was successful and UC is still not credited to your account, you’ll be required to contact Krafton. Here’s what to do if you haven’t received UC even after making a payment.
Table of Contents
What to do if BGMI UC purchase is not credited to your BGMI account?
As mentioned before, some users have complained about not receiving UC in Battlegrounds Mobile India even after a successful transaction. Krafton has recommended that users should wait for 12-24 hours for the UC to be credited in their account. In case the player doesn’t receive UC even after 24 hours, here’s what they need to do:
- Send an email to [email protected]
- In the subject field, write ‘UC not issued to the account’
- In the mail body, mention your In-game nickname and Character ID
- Attach the screenshot of the payment receipt and send the email
How to find BGMI UC purchase payments receipt
The payment receipt is sent to the player’s email once the purchase has been made. In case you didn’t receive the email or have accidentally deleted it, follow the steps below to get the payment receipt.
- Go to the Google Payments page
- Navigate to ‘Other purchase activity’
- Click on ‘View Purchases’
- Select the order corresponding to the purchase of the BGMI UC
- You’ll now be able to see the receipt
- Take a screenshot of the same to attach to the email mentioned above.
Bear in mind, in case the transaction didn’t go through in Google Play Store, players will need to contact the Play Store support team.
BGMI UC price in India
As mentioned before, BGMI faced criticism for the higher prices of UC compared to the global pricing. After that, Krafton rolled out a revised price list for UC in the game, which is as follows:
|300 (+25 free)
|600 (+60 free)
|1,500 (+300 free)
|3,000 (+850 free)
|6,000 (+2100 free)
How to get BGMI free UC?
While there are several hacks on the internet to get free UC in BGMI, we don’t recommend them as they are illegal and can result in a ban. However, there is a workaround where you can earn money through Google Opinion Rewards, and purchase UC with the same. Below are the steps to get free UC through Google Opinion Rewards.
- Download and install Google Opinion Rewards
- Open the app and sign in with your Google ID
- Complete surveys as and when the app prompts you to
- Once you have amassed the required credits in Google Play Balance through Opinion Rewards, you can head to BGMI and use your Google Play balance to purchase UC
Can I purchase BGMI UC through Google Play redeem codes?
No, it is currently not possible to purchase BGMI UC through Google Play redeem codes. You can make the payment using credit cards, debit cards and netbanking.
Can I buy UC from Midas buy?
Buying UC from third-party sources like Midasbuy is considered unsafe and a violation of BGMI’s terms of service. Krafton recommends you only purchase UC within the game.