Booking an LPG cylinder in India is no longer a tedious task that requires you to visit the gas agency or make a call to the agency. It can be conveniently done from the comfort of your home using WhatsApp, SMS, website or app. If you are wondering how to book Bharat Gas cylinder using these methods, you’re not alone.
Bharat Gas customers can simply visit the official website of the provider to book their gas cylinders. The Bharat Gas online booking portal has listed all methods by which customers can book their cylinders from their home. We have listed the step-by-step guide of all methods in one concise article. So without any further ado, let’s take a look.
How to book Bharat Gas cylinder
- Visit the gas agency or distributor
- Send a text on WhatsApp
- Send an SMS
- Call the IVRS number
- Book through official website
- Book through the official app
How to book Bharat Gas cylinder through gas agency
This is the time-tested method, where a customer visits the gas agency outlet and places the order. The official Bharat Gas website has a listing of all distributors in each state and Union Territory in India. After looking for their nearest dealer, customers can visit the same to book their LPG cylinder.
The dealer will ask for consumer number, name and address to record the booking and will provide a booking number for future reference.
How to find 17-digit Bharat Gas consumer number
Customers can find their 17-digit consumer number on Bharat Gas LPG invoices, cash memos, and subscription vouchers.
How to register your mobile number with Bharat Gas
- Visit the official Bharat Gas website and download the application form
- Take a print out of the form
- Fill required details like consumer number, consumer name, mobile number, landline number and signature
- Submit the filled form to the nearest Bharat Gas distributor
- The phone number will be registered in a few days and an SMS will be sent to the customer
How to book Bharat Gas cylinder through WhatsApp
Bharat Gas has recently started accepting LPG cylinder booking through WhatsApp. Needless to say, you will have to message from the registered mobile number to book. Below is the process to book a gas cylinder using WhatsApp.
- Save the phone number 1800224344 to your contacts
- Refresh your WhatsApp contacts list
- Send a WhatsApp chat to the number
- You will get multiple options to choose from (seen in the image above)
- Reply with the number corresponding to your preference
- Make payment
- You will then get your booking confirmation message
In order to be able to pay using Paytm, Amazon Pay, Google Pay and others, you will need to connect your Bharat Gas account to your account on these platforms.
How to book Bharat Gas cylinder through SMS and IVRS
Bharat Gas offers SMS and IVRS booking all across India through common numbers: 7715012345 or 7718012345. However, this service is available only to customers who have registered their mobile numbers with Bharat Gas. First-time users will need to register their number using the method mentioned before in this article.
How to book Bharat Gas cylinder through SMS
Once you have registered your mobile number, you can book Bharat Gas cylinder through SMS through below steps.
- Open the messaging app on your phone
- Start a new SMS and enter 7715012345 or 7718012345 in the recipient box
- Type LPG and hit send
Once you have sent the SMS, you will receive SMS notifications for every step like booking accepted, receipt generated and delivery.
How to book Bharat Gas cylinder through IVRS
Bharat Gas provides LPG booking through IVRS 24/7 and the numbers are the same as the ones for SMS. You can follow the below steps to book LPG cylinder using IVRS:
- Call 7715012345 or 7718012345
- Select your language to proceed
- Press 1 to book order
- Bharat Gas will then send the booking confirmation SMS
Bear in mind, in case your number is not registered with Bharat Gas, you will be prompted to register the same when you press 1 to book order.
How to book Bharat Gas cylinder online
Customer can also visit the official website of Bharat Gas and book LPG cylinder online through the following steps.
Once you have registered for the Bharat Gas online booking service and have your username and password, you can then login to book your LPG cylinder.
- Visit Bharat Gas website
- Click on ‘My Account’ button in top right
- Enter your login id and password
- Enter the captcha and click on the login
- On the next page, click on ‘Book Cylinder’ in customer console
- Simply click on ‘Book now’ on the next page
- You can select between cash on delivery or online payment
- Once the payment is done, you will get the booking reference number with the order confirmation
Once your order has been booked, you can check the status by clicking on the ‘Track your refill’ option in the customer console.
Bharat Gas online booking new user registration
If you’re booking Bharat Gas on the website for the first time, here are the steps to register:
- Visit the official Bharat Gas website
- Click on the ‘New user’ button on top
- On the next page enter your consumer number and registered mobile number
- You will get an OTP on the registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP to complete registration
You’ll be then asked to create a login user name and password to access your Bharat Gas online account.
How to book Bharat Gas cylinder on the app
Bharat Gas also has an app for its customers in India for both Android and iOS. Below are the steps to book Bharat Gas cylinder using the mobile app.
- Download Bharat Gas Android or iOS app
- Open the Bharat Gas app on your smartphone and click on ‘Login’
- Provide your registered mobile number
- App will show your registered details including distributor’s name and your name with address, click on ‘Proceed’
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number
- Set a 4-digit login PIN
- On the home screen of the app, click on ‘Quick Book & Pay’
- On the next page, click on ‘Submit request’
- The app will ask you to make payment on the next page using any payment mode of your choice (credit card, debit card, netbanking and UPI)
- Once the payment is done, you will receive an SMS with booking confirmation
Note that in case you choose not to pay online, the request will stil go through but will be converted to cash on delivery.
How to book Bharat Gas and make online payment on Amazon and Paytm
Users can also easily book Bharat Gas cylinder on Amazon or Paytm. These platforms offer a straight-forward process to book a gas cylinder from the comfort of one’s home. Here are the steps to book Bharat Gas on Amazon and Paytm.
How to book Indane gas on Amazon
- Open the Amazon app on your smartphone
- Click on the three-line icon in the top right
- Choose Amazon Pay from the slide-out menu
- In the second horizontal scroll bar under ‘Pay Now’, click on ‘Explore all’ at the end
- Under ‘Pay Bills’ tap on ‘Gas Cylinder’
- Click on ‘Select operator to proceed’ and choose Bharat Gas from the list
- Enter your LPG ID or registered mobile number
- Tap on ‘Get booking details’ and verify them
- Make the payment using netbanking/credit card/debit card/UPI
- Your booking will be confirmed
How to book Bharat Gas on Paytm
- Go to the Paytm app on your smartphone
- Tap on ‘All services’ under the ‘My Paytm’ tab
- Click on the ‘Recharge and Pay Bills’ in the sidebar
- Selecy ‘Book a cylinder’
- Choose your gas provider, in this case, Bharat Gas
- Provide your consumer number, registered mobile number, or LPG ID
- Click on ‘Gas Agency’ and follow the on-screen instructions to choose your gas agency
- Proceed to pay
Bharat Gas booking cashback and discount offers
- Bharat Gas Freecharge cashback
- Bharat Gas Paytm cashback
- Bharat Gas Amazon Pay cashback
Bharat Gas Freecharge cashback
Freecharge is offering cashback on the first-ever Bharat Gas cylinder booking by the user on its app. The cashback will be provided in the Freecharge wallet and offer up to Rs 100. The cashback amount is up to Rs 100, and the minimum transaction amount is Rs 200 to get the cashback. The offer can only be availed once per user and valid only on payments made using credit or debit card transactions. Once you have completed the transaction, you will be able to see the cashback in your Freecharge wallet and can redeem it within 185 days from the date of credit. The offer is valid only on the Freecharge app, website and mWeb.
Bharat Gas Amazon Pay cashback
Amazon is offering cashback and surprise reward to those who make their Bharat Gas bookings using Amazon Pay. There’s a June Special cashback, where users can get flat Rs 50 cashback on bills above Rs 300 using any payment method on Amazon Pay. Then there’s 100 percent cashback up to Rs 30 on bill payment using Amazon pay UPI before July 2nd. Additionally, users will get surprise rewards including offers from merchants like Swiggy, Uber, and other on paying bills.
Bharat Gas Paytm cashback
Paytm is also offering up to Rs 25 cashback on the first-eve8 gas booking on its app. Customers can use the promo code ‘FIRST’ to get cashback up to Rs 25. The cashback voucher will be sent within 24 hours of the payment.
Bharat Gas FAQs
What is the price of new Bharat Gas connection?
The total cost of a new Bharat Gas connection could vary from Rs 5,400 to 8,000. This depends on whether you get a single cylinder or two cylinder connection and whether you get the gas stove as well. The cost include security deposit for cylinders, regulator price, rubber tube price, and installation charges, among others.
How can I change my mobile number with Bharat gas online?
Login to your ebharatgas account. Click on three lines on the top left corner, and then click ‘Update contact number’. Enter your new mobile number and enter the OTP to verify. Your new number has now been successfully updated.
How can I book Bharat gas through Amazon?
In the Amazon app, click on Amazon Pay > Bills > Gas Cylinder. Select Bharat Gas from the drop down menu, and enter your registered mobile number/LPG ID. Click on Get Booking details and verify them. Complete your transaction using any of the available payment modes.