Last month, Britannia launched Good Day Learn from Home contest where buyers can participate to win a laptop every hour. Now, the company has announced the Britannia Gobbles Paytm UPI Cashback offer. As part of the contest, customers stand to win up to Rs 20 cashback in their UPI-linked bank account.
Unlike other contests where users need to SMS a unique code to a designated number, the Britannia Gobbles Paytm UPI Cashback offer requires users to scan a QR code on the back of the package and perform a transaction. Once the transaction is done, users will get up to Rs 20 cashback in their UPI-linked bank account. Here’s how to avail the cashback through this offer.
Britannia Gobbles Paytm UPI Cashback offer: how to avail the offer
As mentioned before, in order to avail the cashback, users will need to scan a QR code on the back of a Britannia Gobbles cake pack. Users stand a chance to win Rs 10, Rs 15, or Rs 20 cashback according to the terms and conditions page on the Paytm website. Each QR code can be redeemed twice per user.
Once scanned, the app will ask them to perform a transaction (mobile recharge or money transfer) to be able to avail the cashback. Here are all the steps to get the benefit.
- Purchase your favourite flavour of Britannia Gobbles cake
- Look for the Paytm Cashback QR code on the back
- Open the Paytm app on your phone and click on ‘Scan any QR code’
- Point the camera to the QR code on the packaging
- If your UPI is not linked to Paytm, you’ll be prompted to do so to claim UPI cashback
- In case your UPI is already linked with Paytm, you’ll be asked to make a transaction of Rs 48 or above to claim the cashback
- Once you finish the transaction, cashback will be credited to your UPI-linked bank account within 24 hrs
Britannia Gobbles Paytm UPI Cashback offer: terms and conditions
The Britannia Gobbles Paytm UPI Cashback offer is valid till May 31st, 2021 and across the country. Indian citizens above 18 years of age are eligible to take part in the offer. Moreover, one person can claim the offer twice during the offer period.