Airports authorities have made COVID tests compulsory for international passengers. Since the new variant of COVID-19, “Omicron” has entered Indian soil, the chances of the virus getting transmitted to the general public are high. This is why national and international airports are opting for online COVID tests.
For passengers entering or leaving India, airports in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Bangalore are offering online booking for the COVID-19 tests. If you’re are looking to pre-book COVID RT-PCR and Rapid PCR tests then you can follow this quick guide below. You can find the entire procedure from pre-booking COVID tests, prices for each city, lists of airports offering the test service and delivery time for the results.
How to book RT PCR and Rapid PCR Tests in Kolkata Airport?
Travellers entering or coming out of Kolkata can pre-book COVID tests via Hindlabs. The tests will be available via Kolkata International Airport, and these are the procedure you have to follow.
- Open Google Chrome or any other web browser your preferred device
- Search for www.myhindlab.com and navigate to the “Registration for Covid-19 Test” page
- You can also click here to visit the testing portal
- Once you’re on the website, you’ll be required to enter your mobile number and email address
- Click on the “Submit” button
- On the next page, enter your name, gender, address, flight number, Aadhar card number, the test you want to opt for, and other details
- Once you’ve filled the form, check all the details carefully and make sure you’ve entered the correct information
- Now, click on the Submit button and follow the on-screen instructions
- On the next page, you’ll be required to select a slot of your COVID test
- Now, click on the Pay button and make the payment with your preferred payment method
- Once you’ve registered for the test, visit Kolkata International airport on the prescribed day to take your COVID test
RT PCR Test and Rapid PCR prices in Kolkata Airport
The RT-PCR test costs Rs 600 in Kolkata. Users can pick up their results in the next 4 to 6 hours of completing the test. Users who wish to opt for Rapid PCR tests, have to pay Rs 2,900 and their results will be delivered in the next 30 to 45 minutes.
How to book RT PCR and Rapid PCR Tests in Mumbai Airport?
Like Kolkata, passengers arriving or departing from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport in Mumbai can pre-book their COVID tests online. This service is available near Departure Gate 7 (T2) for domestic passengers. International passengers can visit the Ground Transportation Lobby (GTL), near Terminal 2 Level P4 Niranta lounge. Here is a quick look at how to book the online test:
- Click on this link
- Scan the QR Code from your smartphone
- You’ll be redirected to a new website to apply for the test
- On the next window, enter the required information, including your full name, gender, flight number, ID proof, arrival or departing time, seat number etc.
- On the same page, select your preferred slot for the test
- Once you’ve completed these steps, confirm the information and click on the Pay button (available at the bottom of the page)
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to make the payment
- Select your preferred payment method and complete the payment procedure
- Once you’ve completed these steps, you’ll receive a confirmation on your mobile number or email
RT PCR Test and Rapid PCR prices in Mumbai Airport
At Mumbai airport, the RT PCR Test costs Rs 600. The delivery time for the result is within the next 6 to 8 hours of taking the test. Additionally, users can also opt-in for a Rapid PCR that costs Rs 4,500 and, tests results are delivered within the next 2 hours.
How to book RT PCR and Rapid PCR Tests in Delhi Airport?
Since Omicron has entered India, metro cities like Delhi and Mumbai are on high alert. For passengers arriving or departing from Delhi Airport, the test services are available in the Airport Connect Building at T3. International passengers can opt for the test service at the pre-immigration centre near Gate 3 at Arrival Pier. Moreover, passengers can book RT PCR and Rapid PCR Tests online by following the steps below.
- Using your internet browser, go to www.newdelhiairport.in.
- Once you’re on the webpage, navigate to the COVID test
- If you cannot find this option on the website, you can click here to visit the COVID test page directly
- On the next page, fill in the required information
- Enter your full name, mobile number, ID number(Aadhaar Card/PAN Card), Passport number, full address, and other details
- Once you’re entered the required details, click on the Book Now button
- On the same page, select which test you want to take – RT-PCR Test or RAPID PCR
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and select a payment method
- Complete the payment procedure and, select a time slot for your COVID test
RT PCR Test and Rapid PCR prices in Delhi Airport
According to the official authorities, the RT-PCR test cost Rs 500 in Delhi, and the result is delivered within the next 6 to 8 hours. For users opting for the RAPID PCR test, the price goes up to Rs 3,500, and the test result is delivered within the next within 60 to 90 minutes.
How to book RT PCR and Rapid PCR Tests in Chennai Airport?
Passengers arriving or departing from Chennai can book RT PCR and Rapid PCR Tests at Chennai Airport. The tests are carried by Hindlabs, and passengers can book the slot by following the steps below.
- Before proceeding forward, make sure you have a high-speed internet connection (probably broadband)
- Now, click on this link
- Scan the QR code using your smartphone
- Your smartphone browser will now redirect you to the Hindlabs page
- On the next window, enter your mobile number, email address and click Submit
- Now, you’ll be redirected to a new window
- On the next page, enter your full name, gender, flight details, Aadhaar card number, address, and the type of test you want to opt for
- Once you’ve entered all the details, click on the Submit button
- Complete the payment formalities and make the payment
- Follow the on-screen instructions from there to book your RT PCR and Rapid PCR Tests online
RT PCR Test and Rapid PCR prices in Chennai Airport
The RT PCR and Rapid PCR tests are available at Rs 600 and Rs 2,900, respectively in Chennai. According to the airport authorities of Chennai, the results will be delivered to the customers within 4 to 6 hours for the RT PCR Test and 30 to 45 minutes for the Rapid PCR test.
How to book RT PCR and Rapid PCR Tests in Bangalore Airport?
For people entering or leaving Bangalore, the Kempegowda International Airport offers COVID test services that can be pre-booked online. Users who wish to opt for RT PCR and Rapid PCR Tests in Bangalore can pre-book their slots on the Airport’s official website. The test centre is available at the Auriga Testing counter near exit gate number 12. Here is how you can book the tests online.
- From your internet browser, go to www.aurigaresearch.com
- Once you’re on the website, navigate to COVID test online page
- If you cannot find this page on the website, click here to visit it directly
- Now, click on the COVID 19 Test Registration button
- On the next page, enter your full name, age, gender, Aadhaar number, address, flight details or passport number, the test type you want to opt for and other information required by the airport
- Once you’ve entered the information, click on the Submit button
- Follow the on-screen instructions from there and complete the payment procedure
- Select your preferred payment method and make the payment
- Once completed, book your preferred time slot for the test
RT PCR Test and Rapid PCR prices in Bangalore Airport
As per the Airport authorities, the RT PCR Test is priced at Rs 500, and the results will be delivered within the next 5 to 6 hours of taking the test. As for the Rapid PCR tests, users have to pay Rs 3,000. The results will be available within the next 60 minutes of taking the test.
How to book RT PCR and Rapid PCR Tests in Hyderabad Airport?
Following in the same footsteps, the Hyderabad Airport has also opted for mandatory RT PCR and Rapid PCR Tests. People who are departing from or arrive in Indian through Hyderabad must complete the RT PCR or Rapid PCR tests. Passengers can book these tests online by following the steps below.
- Use your internet browser and go to this link
- You can use your smartphone, computer or any other device you currently have
- Once you’re on the website, click on the Next button
- Now, select the type of test you want to opt for at the airport
- On the next screen, enter your full name, address, age, gender, passport details, arrival/departure date and other information
- Once you’ve entered the information, confirm it and click on the Pay button
- Select your preferred payment method and make the payment
- At the end of the process, you’ll receive a confirmation message on the mobile number provided by you
- Follow the instructions inside the message and visit the airport to take the test
RT PCR Test and Rapid PCR prices in Hyderabad Airport
According to the Hyderabad Airport authories, the RT-PCR Test costs Rs 750 in Hyderabad. The results are delivered within the next 6 hours of taking the test. As for the Rapid PCR test, passengers have to pay Rs 3,900, and the results are delivered within the next 2 hours.