Streak, the pocket money app aimed at children is running a Financial Literacy Championship contest. This 15-minute quiz is all about testing financial literacy of your kids and in the process, the kids stand a chance to win rewards worth Rs 20,000. The contest is one of the new initiatives from the company to promote responsible use of money by children.
For the uninitiated, Streak is a pocket money app with a virtual card offering unique safety controls for children in the age group of 11 years to 18 years. The Streak card also offers features such as UPI capabilities. This no cash, no bank account and thus no hassle card is designed to make children responsible for their pocket money. With the app launching soon, it is running a Financial Literacy Championship contest.
Financial Literacy Championship contest: what is it?
The Financial Literacy Championship contest by Streak is a first of its kind contest aimed at school students. The championship contest is particularly for children studying in Grade VI to Grade XII. The contest is being held on May 8th and the 15-minute quiz will test you on the basics of finance.
The company notes that the questions in this quiz will test the students on the basics of “financial planning, banking, money, investments, loans & credit”. The quiz will be conducted online and the duration of the quiz will be 15 minutes. There will be a total of 20 multiple choice questions and the last date for registration is today, i.e., May 7th, 2021.
The idea behind this contest is to let students compete with their peers and prove their intellectual ability when it comes to handling their finance. With financial inclusion and literacy no longer restricted to older people, this contest paves the way for school kids to shine and demonstrate their skills and knowledge.
Financial Literacy Championship contest: what can you win?
Through the Financial Literacy Championship contest, Streak is giving away rewards worth a total of Rs 20,000. While the app, once it becomes available, will let you unlock your pocket money, by completing different tasks, it is giving away rewards without any strings attached. Alongside prizes worth Rs 20,000, students will also get certificates, paid internship opportunities and free streak card with Rs 50 pre-loaded when you order. Here is a look at other rewards:
- OnePlus Buds Z
- JBL Go 2
- Xiaomi Mi Band 4
Financial Literacy Championship contest: how to register?
- In order to register, visit the Financial Literacy Championship contest website.
- Now, scroll down to the “chance to win” section.
- Enter your name, mobile number, email ID, city, school name, Class/Grade, parents email ID and Gender.
- Click on the “I’m not a robot” captcha box.
- Now, click on the “Enroll” button to register for the contest.
Financial Literacy Championship contest: terms and conditions
- The championship is free of cost and there is no registration fee.
- Only students of grades VI-XII are eligible to participate in this contest.
- The top three winners will be selected on the basis of the highest score with the lowest completion time.
- A student may register only once on the platform.
- Multiple account enrollment under false name or email ID is prohibited.
- Accounts may not be transferred without the written permission of Streak.
- Streak pledges to observe application data protection laws.
- All decisions will be final and Streak won’t offer the right of appeal after the contest.