[Update: July 13th, 2021] Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz has ended. We will update this post if and when new season of this show begins.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz is being reintroduced with the support for Magic Eraser. To recall, the show made its debut originally in October last year. The idea of this show is to test general knowledge of the audience against that of a genius quiz master. The show is hosted by Manish Paul, who brings his funny side to even the most intelligent quiz questions being asked on the show.
The Walmart owned e-commerce giant has gained a lot of popularity for its video shows lately. As a result, it is bringing those old shows back with the ability to erase your wrong answer. The show joins other Flipkart Video contests such as Flipkart Khel Paheliyon Ka Quiz, Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz, Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz and Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz. Through all these contests, Flipkart wants to reward its customers with gift vouchers, supercoins and other rewards.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz answers today July 12 (Episode 28)
- Answer 1: Pichola
- Answer 2: Pan Am
- Answer 3: Nirma
- Answer 4: Devavrata
- Answer 5: Neville D’Souza
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz questions and answers for July 12th (Episode 28)
Question 1: On which lake would you find the Lake Palace in Udaipur?
Question 2: Neerja Bhanot the flight attendant killed by terrorists worked for which airline?
Answer: Pan Am
Question 3: Karsanbhai Patel is best known as the founder of which company?
Question 4: In the Mahabharata which son of Shantanu and Ganga took up the name Bishma?
Question 5: At the 1956 Melbourne Olympics who became the first Asian to score a hattrick in Olympics football?
Answer: Neville D’Souza
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz: what is this video show all about?
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz is the second quiz to be reintroduced by the Walmart-owned e-commerce giant. The company had first revived the first season of Flipkart Ladies vs Gentlemen Quiz, where the show gained support for Magic Eraser. Now, it is reviving Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz as a daily quiz show on the Video section of the app.
With Flipkart Video, it is evident that Flipkart is trying to mix things up a bit. In addition to shopping, it wants to be a platform that helps users consume content and even play mobile games. Even when it comes to content consumption, Flipkart is taking a different approach compared to traditional leaders such Netflix, Disney+ and others.
It is not immediately clear what kind of reach this game achieved when it made its debut last year. With this new show, Flipkart Video users can enjoy a funny experience and yet win guaranteed supercoins. The idea of Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz is rather simple. There will be a total of five general knowledge questions being asked by the host Manish Paul.
The audience gets a total of 15 seconds to answer the question and they also get four options. The quiz master, on the other hand, gets the same 15 seconds but does not get any options to choose from. The quiz master also gets a lever to pull once he has locked the answer. The show claims that participants will earn more rewards if they choose the right answer but the quiz master gives wrong answer. With that, here is a look at the rewards for this show.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz: Rewards of the Day
- Mivi Bluetooth Headset (1 Winner)
- Rs 1,000 Flipkart Gift voucher (5 Winners)
- Rs 50 Flipkart Gift voucher (1000 Winners)
- 5 Supercoins (for remaining winners)
- 2 Supercoins (for remaining winners)
- 1 Supercoin (for remaining winners)
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz: how to play
- Download the Flipkart mobile app from App Store or Google Play Store.
- Now, log into the app using your existing account or create a new account.
- Once you are logged into the app, look for the Video section in the bottom row.
- Tap on the video and you will find Beat The Genius” in the top banner.
- Click on the image to enter the contest.
- Now, you will see two big buttons marked as “My Rewards” and “Play”.
- Click on “Play” to start the quiz contest.
- Next, you will have to watch the video and answer the question correctly.
- At the end of the show, click on “See my performance” to unlock the rewards.
- Collect your reward on the next screen.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz: terms and conditions
- You will need to answer all the questions correctly in order to win an assured reward.
- The winners will get either Flipkart gift vouchers, products as applicable or supercoins.
- The rewards will be credited to the account of the winners on or before July 31st, 2021.
- This contest is valid only in India and only to those who are Indian citizens.
- All the participants must be of age 18 or higher and have verified their contact on Flipkart.
- The participant must have a valid account on the platform.
- By participating, participants agree and consent to the collection, usage, storage, transfer, sharing or otherwise processing of personal information.
- This includes sensitive information provided by participants.
- Employees of Flipkart and their relatives, contractors, and any other companies or vendors associated with the contest are not eligible to participate.
- Winners may be contacted by Flipkart for marketing and promotional purposes.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz answers today July 11 (Episode 27)
- Answer 1: Sri Aurobindo
- Answer 2: Amar Bose
- Answer 3: Sadashiv Rao Bhau
- Answer 4: 400 M
- Answer 5: Asiatic Cheetah
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz answers today July 10 (Episode 26)
- Answer 1: Yo Yo Honey Singh
- Answer 2: Five Point Someone
- Answer 3: D Udaya Kumar
- Answer 4: Discovery of Raman Effect
- Answer 5: Singapore
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz answers today July 9 (Episode 25)
- Answer 1: National Unity Day
- Answer 2: Gulzar
- Answer 3: Jaipur
- Answer 4: Snake
- Answer 5: Venki Ramakrishnan
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz answers today July 8 (Episode 24)
- Answer 1: Gautam Gambhir
- Answer 2: Shashi Tharoor
- Answer 3: West Bengal
- Answer 4: Sensex
- Answer 5: Nala
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz answers today July 7 (Episode 23)
- Answer 1: Portugal
- Answer 2: Sanjaya
- Answer 3: M Night Shyamalan
- Answer 4: New Zealand
- Answer 5: Lord Bentinck
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz answers today July 6 (Episode 22)
- Answer 1: Rangeela
- Answer 2: Texas
- Answer 3: Ford
- Answer 4: Malayalam
- Answer 5: Dasaratha
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz answers today July 5 (Episode 21)
- Answer 1: Bengaluru FC
- Answer 2: Ruskin Bond
- Answer 3: SHFJ Manekshaw
- Answer 4: IIT Kharagpur
- Answer 5: Ganga