Flipkart is running another IPL-centric contest where participants stand a chance to win boAt’s IPL merchandise. boAt is the leading audio brand in India and it has partnered with all the IPL teams to introduce branded merchandise. Whether you are a Mumbai Indians fan or a Chennai Super Kings fan or a Royal Challengers Bangalore fan or fan of any other team, there is boAt merchandise to go with your team loyalty.
Now, you can win this merchandise without paying even a single rupee. All you need to do is participate in an ongoing Flipkart survey and answer three simple questions. In fact, a more accurate description would be you need to predict the outcome for three different questions. On the basis of your answers, you will become eligible to win boAt’s IPL merchandise. Without further ado, let’s help you win this IPL season.
Flipkart boAt x IPL Contest: what is it?
With India currently experiencing a second wave of COVID-19 pandemic, some are seeing IPL as the welcome distraction to an otherwise grief-stricken day of news. Due to IPL’s enormous popularity, brands and companies are doing their best to make themselves recognised with the cricket tournament. Flipkart is no exception and has in fact been doing a lot to promote cricket and the action surrounding the sport over the past few weeks.
From IPL-centric Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz to IPL-centric prediction contest called Flipkart Power Play with Champions Quiz, the Walmart-owned e-commerce company is doing its best to introduce new activity that will appeal to all the cricket fans in this country. All you need to do is answer a set of prediction questions and become eligible to receive IPL merchandise from boAt. The Flipkart IPL contest is being organised by the Flipkart Opinions team.
With this contest, all you need to do is predict outcomes for three questions related to the match being played today. If you answer or predict the right outcomes then you become eligible for the reward, which is boAt’s IPL-branded audio devices. A total of 10 winners will be selected via lucky draw for this contest. If you want to buy any of boAt’s audio devices designed for different IPL teams, this is your chance to win them for free.
Flipkart boAt x IPL Contest: questions and options
Question 1: Who will win the match today?
- Option 1: Kolkata Knight Riders
- Option 2: Delhi Capitals
Question 2: Who will score the highest number of runs today:
- Option 1: Shubhman Gill
- Option 2: Shikhar Dhawan
- Option 3: Others
Question 3: Who will take the highest number of wickets of today?
- Option 1: Kagiso Rabada
- Option 2: Pat Cummins
- Option 3: Others
Please note since these are prediction type questions, we recommend you do some background research on each team and their players before selecting the option.
Flipkart boAt x IPL Contest: how to participate?
- Download Flipkart mobile app from Google Play Store and App Store.
- Now, log in using your mobile number or use your existing account.
- Click on this link to participate in this contest.
- Tap on the “Start Survey” button.
- Predict answers to all the three questions.
- You will now see the end screen that shows that winners will be informed via email.
Flipkart IPL Contest: terms and conditions
- A total of 10 winners will be selected for this contest.
- You will need to answer all the questions correctly to become eligible.
- The selected winners will get boAt IPL merchandise.
- This contest is valid only in India and only to those who are Indian citizens.
- All the participants must be of age 18 or higher and have verified their contact on Flipkart.
- Those participating in this contest must also have a valid account.
- By participating, participants agree and consent to the collection, usage, storage, transfer, sharing or otherwise processing of personal information.
- This includes sensitive information provided by participants.
- Employees of Flipkart and their relatives, contractors, and any other companies or vendors associated with the contest are not eligible to participate.
- Flipkart notes that winners will be notified through email.