Ahead of Big Saving Days Challenge, Flipkart is running its own set of challenges to offer Supercoins for free. The Walmart-owned Indian e-commerce company already runs multiple video contests where participants can win guaranteed Supercoins. Now, it has another Play and Win contest as part of Flipkart Challenges. Like other contests, you stand a chance to win Supercoins.
As we have covered extensively here at Pricebaba, the Supercoins are essentially the virtual currency offered by Flipkart to its customers. You earn Supercoins every time you make a purchase on the shopping platform. Once you have enough Supercoins, you can redeem them for your future purchases or use them to purchase various subscriptions. So, here is how you can win Supercoins for free with Flipkart Challenges Play and Win contest.
Flipkart Challenges: what is Play and Win contest?
Flipkart Challenges can be described as a way through which Flipkart customers can win Supercoins and other rewards for free. Both Flipkart and its rival Amazon India are finding new ways by which they can reward their customers. The central idea behind this seems to be that they want these customers to stick with them and not jump ship and use any other e-commerce platform.
As a result, Flipkart has come up with its own challenges as part of its Play and Win contest. With Flipkart Challenges, all one needs to do is participate in different tasks on the Flipkart app and stand a chance to win a reward, either in the form of Supercoins or an offer, at the end of completing the task. Flipkart Challenges is being held from April 17th to May 2nd but Play and Win contest will remain on the platform.
In addition to the offers or Supercoins being awarded for completing a said task, there is also a mega reward, which will be awarded to those who complete three out of four tasks as mentioned in the app. Furthermore, a challenge is described by Flipkart as an activity that will typically consist of 4 or 5 different tasks. Whenever a user completes these challenges, they will become eligible to win Supercoins or an offer.
The tasks themselves are very easy and won’t require a lot of effort unlike some of the Flipkart Video contests where you need to stress your memory muscle a bit. The tasks being assigned by Flipkart will typically include visiting a page, wishlisting a product, adding a product to your cart, creating a product collection, applying a filter on a page or completing a simple survey.
Flipkart Challenges: how do I complete these challenges?
Flipkart Challenges are very easy to complete but do note that you cannot complete the challenges or tasks at one go. Some of the tasks associated with the challenges are locked and will open only at a certain designated time. So, with that basic construct of the challenge out of the way, here is how you can compete in the Flipkart Challenges.
- Visit the challenge details page by clicking on the Flipkart Challenges banner on the home page.
- On the challenge details page, click on the “Tap to participate” button as shown below.
- This will activate the challenge and unlock the tasks.
- Now, click on the first task and complete it as recommended.
- Once completed, the challenge details page will show one out of four tasks completed.
- You will also see the amount of time left for the next task to unlock.
- You can also click on the “Notify me” button to get notified when the next task unlocks.
- Complete all the tasks to become eligible for the Supercoins reward.
Flipkart Big Saving Days Challenge: how to win supercoins
Flipkart Big Saving Days Challenge is going live on May 2nd and it is being held till May 7th, 2021. During the six day challenge, the Walmart-owned e-commerce giant will offer discounts on all the major product categories. Alongside these offers, Flipkart is also offering ways for its customers to win supercoins. You can use these supercoins when making puchase on Flipkart.
As part of this challenge, Flipkart is only giving away 15 supercoins. But as we have explained above, you can win a lot more supercoins through other challenges and contests. In order to win these supercoins, you need to complete a couple of tasks. Here is a look at the challenges or tasks that you need to complete:
- Task 1: Click here to check out the best deals on AC Conditioners this Big Saving Days
- Task 2: Explore Launch Hub and catch up on new gadgets and product launches
- Task 3: Wishlist your favourite deals for the sale
- Task 4: Check out Flipkart Select and add your favourite branded products to cart
For completing task 1, you will get 2 supercoins while completing task 2 will get you 3 more supercoins. When you complete task 3, there is another 4 supercoins to win. As a result, you get a total of 9 supercoins. But then Flipkart awards you with 6 more supercoins for checking out Flipkart Select and completing other tasks.
Flipkart Challenges: how do I get the rewards?
With Flipkart Challenges, you will get rewards either in the form of Supercoins or in the form of offers. By offer, we mean you will get a coupon that can be redeemed as a discount offer on your purchase. When you complete one of the tasks mentioned in the challenge, you will immediately receive the Supercoins or the offer. In the case of Supercoins, you will see the reward immediately by clicking on the Supercoins section.
If you receive an offer, there can be a maximum of 48 hours delay before the offer is added to your account. You can check whether the offer is credited to your account, by going to the “My Coupons” section of the app. Interestingly, these offers are automatically applied when you make a corresponding payment on the app. You can get a maximum of 26 Supercoins or a bare minimum of 20 Supercoins as bonus for completion of all tasks.
Flipkart Challenges: terms and conditions
- You must be 18 years or older to be eligible to receive the reward mentioned above.
- You must have a valid account on Flipkart to participate in the contest.
- The participants must complete 3 out of 4 tasks to receive bonus reward.
- Winners can redeem their offer rewards by visiting the “My Coupons” section.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to participate in Flipkart Challenges.
- Flipkart reserves the right to change the terms of this challenge.
- Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this challenge.
- The offer shall be subject to force majeure circumstances.
- Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by the sellers on the platform.
- This offer is subject to the Income Tax Act, 1961 and all disbursements shall be subject to TDS, as applicable.