The ASUS ROG Phone 5 is arguably one of the most powerful Android smartphones one can buy. While it launched last month, the smartphone will go on sale only from April 15th via Flipkart. The ROG Phone 5 price starts at Rs 49,999 and goes all the way up to Rs 79,999 depending on variants. However, you can win a ROG Phone 5 for free by participating in a contest. Yes, you read that right – a ROG Phone 5 for free.
The Taiwanese company has joined hands with its online retail partner Flipkart to give away a ROG Phone 5 for free. In order to win the smartphone for free, you need to participate in a contest, crack a code and become eligible to win the device. If we have piqued your interest then here is everything you need to know about this contest.
Flipkart #CrackTheCode ASUS ROG Phone 5 Contest: what is it?
Flipkart’s #CrackTheCode contest is being held by the Taiwanese company in collaboration with Flipkart. In this contest, there is a protagonist, also called an agent, who needs to crack a code to execute a mission. The role of the agent is played by YouTuber Carry Minati, who has become a frequent collaborator for ASUS and its ROG product lineup in India.
In this contest, there are a total of four missions and you need to help Agent ROG, played by Carry Minati, to extract the “One Weapon to Rule Them All”. The participants are supposed to crack the code in any of the four missions and they stand a chance to win the ROG Phone 5 on completing each mission. The contest is being held from April 5th, 2021 to April 13th, 2021.
The first mission seems to have gone live at 12pm on April 5th and concluded at 11am on April 6th. The second mission went live at 12pm on April 7th and will conclude at 11am on April 8th. The third mission will go live at 12pm on April 9th and end on April 10th at 11am. The fourth and the last mission of this contest will start at 12pm on April 12th and conclude at 11am on April 13th.
Saluting Agent @MundhePraveen for cracking the first #CrackTheCode mission and winning the most coveted #ROGPhone5. Agents, gear up for your next mission, for we have 3 more to go. Buckle up! Mission 2 goes live tomorrow, 12PM.#WorshippedByGamers #LovedByTechGurus #CrackTheCode pic.twitter.com/M1Tgx75hEE
— ASUS ROG IN (@ASUS_ROG_IN) April 6, 2021
How do you find the code? We know you are wondering how to get clues to crack the code. Well, it is not as hard as ASUS wants to make it look. To get clues, you need to follow Asus ROG India’s social media channels including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. You can also follow ASUS India on its respective social media handles to ensure you don’t miss any clues to crack the code. Here is the code for Mission 3:
Flipkart #CrackTheCode ASUS ROG Phone 5 Contest: Mission 3 answer
- 30Q QC 4.0 Charging + ROG HyperCharge technology
Flipkart #CrackTheCode ASUS ROG Phone 5 Contest: how to participate
- Download the Flipkart mobile app from App Store or Google Play Store.
- Now, log into the app using your existing account or create a new account.
- Click on the ‘Mobiles’ section from the navigation bar below the search field.
- Now, scroll down to find the Asus ROG Phone 5 crack the code contest.
- You can also click on this link to go to the contest page.
- Now, watch a short video below the Mission #2 section.
- Click on “Submit Your Answers”.
- Enter the answer in the blank field and click on “Continue”.
- You can also retake this qui.
Flipkart #CrackTheCode ASUS ROG Phone 5 Contest: terms and conditions
- Flipkart #CrackTheCode ROG Phone 5 Contest is open to all Indian nationals residing in India.
- A participant can only win once.
- The winner of each mission will be announced a day after it goes live.
- The winner of each of these missions gets a ROG Phone 5 as reward.
- ASUS will select the winners based on their answers and accuracy of the answer.
- ASUS reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the activity, sweepstake, offer, period, gift, and gift value without prior notice.
Flipkart #CrackTheCode ASUS ROG Phone 5 Contest: Mission 2 answer
- AirTriggers 5 Enhanced Ultrasonic Touch-sensor Gestures
Flipkart #CrackTheCode ASUS ROG Phone 5 Contest: Mission 1 answer
- Snapdragon 888 + GameCool 5