Flipkart Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki Quiz will go live on March 13th, 2021 and it seems like the reincarnation of Flipkart Kaun Who Did It Quiz that people have been waiting for. Of all the video contests, Flipkart Kaun Who Did It Quiz was really popular among viewers. The interactive crime show was not only well produced, but also had a gripping storyline to go with it.
The Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki Quiz on Flipkart joins other daily video contests such as Kya Bolti Public, Fake or Not, Daam Sahi Hai and Dating Aaj Kal. It also is part of Game Zone where you will find Flipkart Daily Trivia, a quiz that tests general knowledge of the participants. Now, here is everything you need to know about the new interactive crime show from the Walmart-owned e-commerce company.
Flipkart Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki Quiz answers today April 10 (Episode 29)
- Answer 1: 8 hours
- Answer 2: Asif Khan
- Answer 3: Chhote Dada
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Flipkart Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki Quiz questions and answers for April 10th (Episode 29)
Question 1: In how much time will the bomb blast?
Answer: 8 hours
Question 2: Who definitely did not plant the bomb?
Answer: Asif Khan
Question 3: Who planted the bomb?
Answer: Chhote Dada
What is Flipkart Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki Quiz?
Flipkart Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki Quiz is the latest addition to Flipkart’s growing lineup of video contests. While it is part of the Flipkart Video section, it can be seen largely as part of Game Zone, which also includes these video-centric contests. Flipkart is calling Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki Quiz as an interactive crime show and it goes live on March 13th, 2021. The description is, in fact, similar to the one we saw used for Kaun Who Did It Quiz.
The Kaun Who Did it Quiz on Flipkart Video became instantly popular among those following these contests. When the show was discontinued after a little over 30 episodes, there was a call for the show to be reinstated. Flipkart seems to have heard those users and is bringing back the interactive show but with tweaks of its own.
It is not immediately clear whether this show will continue as long as other shows like Kya Bolti Public and Fake or Not Fake have done. But, there are signs of this show becoming an instant success written all over it.
For instance, the show will see participants watch a new case every day. Unlike Kaun Who Did It, Flipkart is explicitly saying that these crime stories will be based on true events. The description notes that Inspector Vikrant will have the prime suspects locked up in a room, with a new case and new suspects every day.
As a participant, all you need to do spot the clues and help suspects prove their innocence. On Flipkart Kaun Who Did It Quiz, the participants had to find the killer. With this quiz, the participants will have to spot those who are innocent.
While Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki Quiz goes live on Flipkart Video on March 13th, it is not clear whether Flipkart’s Dating Aaj Kal interactive dating show was a hit or a miss. The show didn’t garner a lot of interest online and could have been axed because of that. But it was also revealed earlier that the show will run for only 30 days. Anyways, if you are interested in solving crime mysteries then this might be the show for you.
With shows like Crime Stories and others, Flipkart is trying to turn its shopping platform into an engagement platform. It wants users to not only things on Flipkart but also enjoy interactive shows and play games. As part of that effort, it is investing on such shows and also expanding the Game Zone in a big way. So, don’t waste any time and put on your investigative hat to find the “apradhi” in Crime Stories.
Flipkart Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki Quiz: Rewards of the Day
- Rs 1,000 Flipkart Gift voucher (15 Winners)
- Rs 50 Flipkart Gift voucher (100 Winners)
- 5 Supercoins (20,000 winners)
- 2 Supercoins (80,000 winners)
- 1 Supercoin (for remaining winners)
Flipkart Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki Quiz: how to play
- Download the Flipkart mobile app from App Store or Google Play Store.
- Sign in using your existing account or create a new account.
- Once you are logged into the app, look for the Video section in the bottom row.
- Tap on the video and you will find “Crime Stories” in the top banner.
- Click on the image to enter the contest.
- Now, you will see two big buttons marked as “My Rewards” and “Play”.
- Click on “Play” to start the quiz.
- Next, you will have to watch the video and answer the question correctly.
- At the end of the show, click on See my performance to unlock the rewards.
- Collect your reward on the next screen.
Flipkart Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki Quiz: terms and conditions
- You will need to answer all the questions correctly in order to win an assured reward.
- The winners will get either Flipkart gift vouchers, products as applicable or supercoins.
- The rewards will be credited to the account of the winners on or before March 31st, 2021.
- This contest is valid only in India and only to those who are Indian citizens.
- All the participants must be of age 18 or higher and have verified their contact on Flipkart.
- The participant must have a valid account on the platform.
- By participating, participants agree and consent to the collection, usage, storage, transfer, sharing or otherwise processing of personal information.
- This includes sensitive information provided by participants.
- Employees of Flipkart and their relatives, contractors, and any other companies or vendors associated with the contest are not eligible to participate.
- Winners may be contacted by Flipkart for marketing and promotional purposes.
Flipkart Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki Quiz answers today April 9 (Episode 28)
- Answer 1: Ashleel
- Answer 2: Piyush
- Answer 3: Shweta
Flipkart Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki Quiz answers today April 8 (Episode 27)
- Answer 1: Gully No.7
- Answer 2: Lalit
- Answer 3: Safia Begum
Flipkart Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki Quiz answers today April 7 (Episode 26)
- Answer 1: Short Circuit
- Answer 2: Sunita
- Answer 3: Akshat
Flipkart Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki Quiz answers today April 6 (Episode 25)
- Answer 1: Sitapur
- Answer 2: Riddhi
- Answer 3: Chhagan
Flipkart Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki Quiz answers today April 5 (Episode 24)
- Answer 1: News Cameraman
- Answer 2: Arunima
- Answer 3: Sahil
Flipkart Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki Quiz answers today April 4 (Episode 23)
- Answer 1: 1 km
- Answer 2: Robbie
- Answer 3: Ashok
Flipkart Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki Quiz answers today (April 3)
- Answer 1: Between 9 & 11
- Answer 2: Guddi
- Answer 3: Anil