[Update: September 19th, 2021] Flipkart Power Play with Champions Quiz Season 2 Episode 26 has not been updated. We will update this post if and when new episode of this show begins.
Flipkart Power Play With Champions Quiz has been turned into a quiz based on some of the big moments from the IPL 2021 season. The show went live few days before IPL started on April 9th, 2021. This is a predict and win show, where participants need to predict the outcome of upcoming matches and with IPL fever set to heat up, the show is making a comeback at the most opportune moment.
For Flipkart Video, this show should be seen as an important ones since it has winded down some of its popular shows while some of its newer shows have failed to do well. Flipkart Power Play With Champions Quiz Season 2 will join Flipkart Bid and Win Season 2, which went live on April 7th, 2021. These shows joins other ongoing video contests such as Flipkart Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki Quiz, Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz and Flipkart FYI For Your Information Quiz. Through all these contests, Flipkart wants to reward its customers with gift vouchers, supercoins and other rewards.
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Flipkart Power Play With Champions Quiz Season 2 questions and answers (Episode 26)
Question 1: ?
Question 2: ?
Question 3: ?
Question 4: ?
Question 5: (Slider Question) ?
Question 6: Who will win this game?
Flipkart Power Play With Champions Quiz Season 2: what is this video show all about?
Flipkart Power Play With Champions Quiz is all about predicting the outcome of the next match. The show is hosted by cricketer Virender Sehwag and presenter Samir Kochhar. Sehwag is known for his quirky yet sharp, astute observations about teams and cricketers on the pitch. So, this show should really appeal to those who are die-hard cricket fans.
This show should also appeal to those who want a dose of Sehwag’s commentary supported by Kochhar’s critiques. The trailer shows both of them trading blows against each other. The show notes that Sehwag and Kochhar will help viewers predict outcomes of upcoming cricket matches. The viewers predicting the right outcomes stand a chance to win exciting prizes.
So, whether you are a cricket fan or a Sehwag fan or simply interested in winning prizes, there is something for everyone here. With this quiz, Flipkart is tapping into the cricket fever which will drive incentives for a lot of applications. The Walmart-owned Indian e-commerce player doesn’t want to stay behind.
Flipkart Power Play With Champions Quiz: Rewards of the Day
- Mi 11 Lite smartphone (1 winner)
- Rs 100 Gift Voucher (10 winners)
- 15 Supercoins (100 winners)
- 10 Supercoins (200 winners)
- 5 Supercoins (45,000 winners)
- 2 Supercoin (50,000 winners)
- Rs 50 Bitcoin (150 winners)
- Rs 200 Bitcoin (75 winners)
- Rs 100 Bitcoin (100 winners)
- Rs 1,000 Bitcoin (50 winners)
Flipkart Power Play With Champions Quiz: how to play
- Start by downloading the Flipkart mobile app from App Store or Google Play Store.
- Now, log into the app using your existing account or create a new account.
- Once you are logged into the app, look for the Video section in the bottom row.
- Tap on the video and you will find “Power Play With Champions” in the list of contests.
- Click on the image to enter the contest.
- Now, you will see two big buttons marked as “My Rewards” and “Play”.
- Click on “Play” to start the quiz contest.
- Next, you will have to watch the video and answer the question correctly.
- At the end of the show, click on “See my performance” to unlock the rewards.
- Collect your reward in the next screen.
Flipkart Power Play With Champions Quiz: terms and conditions
- You will need to answer all the questions correctly in order to win an assured reward.
- The winners will get either Flipkart gift vouchers, products as applicable or supercoins.
- The rewards will be credited to the account of the winners on or before May 31st, 2021.
- This contest is valid only in India and only to those who are Indian citizens.
- All the participants must be of age 18 or higher and have verified their contact on Flipkart.
- The participant must have a valid account on the platform.
- By participating, participants agree and consent to the collection, usage, storage, transfer, sharing or otherwise processing of personal information.
- This includes sensitive information provided by participants.
- Employees of Flipkart and their relatives, contractors, and any other companies or vendors associated with the contest are not eligible to participate.
- Winners may be contacted by Flipkart for marketing and promotional purposes.