Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Season 2 is set to launch on Flipkart Video on April 27th, 2021. The season 1 of the show hosted by Sugandha Mishra and Garvit Pareek had ended on January 13th, 2021. The popularity of the show seems to have helped it to return for the second season and the teaser hints at the show being smarter than the original version.
The Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz will be the third show getting season 2 this year. Flipkart has launched Season 2 of Bid and Win Show Quiz and Power Play with Champions as well. Alongside these contests, Flipkart also has Fake or Not Fake Quiz, Flipkart FYI For Your Information Quiz and Daily Trivia Quiz. With this show, Flipkart will offer guaranteed rewards such as supercoins and gift vouchers. The participants will also stand a chance to win a product on the show.
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz answers (May 18)
- Answer 1: Mysore
- Answer 2: Trigonometry
- Answer 3: Strawberry
Want alerts when a new quiz is posted, along with the answers? Follow us on Telegram for timely updates
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz questions and answers for May 18th
Question 1: Tipu Sultan was the ruler of which kingdom?
Question 2: In which branch of mathematics would you come across the terms sine – tangent and cos?
Question 3: Which of these fruits does not grow on a tree?
What is the Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz?
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz is a general knowledge contest that is set in the backdrop of a school. The quiz is conducted with the help of a video where two hosts are turned into a teacher (played by Garvit Pareek) and a student (played by Sugandha Mishra). They ask participants three questions and each have four options. You get 15 seconds to think and answer the question correctly.
The questions fall on the moderate scale of difficulty but the ticking clock could make even the smartest person to make a mistake. Three lucky participants will win a product as applicable while others get either Flipkart gift vouchers or Supercoins. You will be able to unlock your reward immediately and the same will be credited within 30 days.
The first season of the show had ended on January 13th, 2021 but Flipkart has confirmed that season 2 is coming on April 27th. With this new season, one can expect the same rewards like before but now with more banter between the hosts. The show will start at 12am each day and with guaranteed supercoins, you can shop or purchase things on Flipkart or make partial payment using supercoins. You can check details of all the rewards available with this quiz below.
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz: rewards of the day
- Mivi Bluetooth Headset (1 winner)
- Flipkart Gift voucher worth Rs 1,000 (20 Winners)
- Flipkart Gift voucher worth Rs 50 (500 Winners)
- 15 Supercoins (3,000 Winners)
- 10 Supercoins (5,000 Winners)
- 5 Supercoins (for remaining winners)
- 1 Supercoin (for remaining winners)
Flipkart Magic Eraser: what is it and how does it work?
Just weeks before the start of Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Season 2, Flipkart has introduced a new element to its video contests called Magic Eraser. The Magic Eraser is credited to your account whenever you watch another video show run by the company. With this Magic Eraser, you will be able to undo the effect caused by you giving a wrong answer. Whenever you answer a question wrong, you are immediately disqualified from winning any of the rewards.
However, if you have a magic eraser in your account, it will immediately get triggered and your wrong answer will be nullified. You can use a magic eraser once in each quiz and the collected magic eraser will expire after 24 hours. Interestingly, this magic eraser feature gets activated automatically when you select a wrong answer but you need to tap on it to enable it during the game show. In a nutshell, you have even more opportunity to win than before.
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz: how to play?
- Download Flipkart mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Login using your existing account or create a new one using your mobile number.
- On the app, click on the Games section from the bottom navigation bar.
- Scroll down to find Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz and tap to enter.
- Now, you will see two big buttons marked as “My Rewards” and “Play”.
- Click on “Play” to start the quiz.
- Now, you will see the video accompanying the three questions.
- At the end of the show, click on see my performance.
- Here, you will be able to unlock the rewards and collect your winnings.
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz: terms and conditions
- You must answer all the questions correctly to become eligible for the rewards mentioned above.
- Flipkart will reward the participants with either Flipkart gift vouchers, products as applicable or supercoins.
- Flipkart says all the rewards will be credited on or before March 31st, 2021.
- Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala contest is valid only for Indian citizens of age 18 or higher.
- By participating, participants agree and consent to the collection, usage, storage, transfer, sharing or otherwise processing of personal information.
- This includes sensitive information provided by participants.
- If you are a Flipkart employee or their relatives, contractors, and any other companies or vendors associated with the contest then you are not eligible to participate.
- The winners may be contacted by Flipkart for marketing and promotional purposes.
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz answers (May 17)
- Answer 1: Bhubaneshwar
- Answer 2: Option C
- Answer 3: Internet Protocol
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz answers (May 16)
- Answer 1: Chingari
- Answer 2: Ever Given
- Answer 3: For the Win
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz answers (May 15)
- Answer 1: Bombay
- Answer 2: Option 4 (Statue of Unity)
- Answer 3: Glacier
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz answers (May 14)
- Answer 1: Facebook
- Answer 2: Cholera
- Answer 3: Spiders
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz answers (May 13)
- Answer 1: Image 4
- Answer 2: Chlorophyll
- Answer 3: New Delhi
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz answers (May 12)
- Answer 1: Naruto
- Answer 2: Insects
- Answer 3: Kaliya
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz answers (May 11)
- Answer 1: Image 1
- Answer 2: Unique
- Answer 3: Issac Newton