Realme Pad, the first tablet from Realme, is set to launch in India on September 9th. At the event, Realme is set to launch two new smartphones called Realme 8s 5G and Realme 8i along with two portable Bluetooth speakers. These devices will join Realme Pad, which is expected to be the star of this new launch lineup. Ahead of the launch, Realme has revealed key features of the tablet and confirmed that it will go on sale via Flipkart.
The Walmart-owned Indian e-commerce platform is running a contest just a few days before the launch of this new device. This contest follows the Infinite Power Quiz, which was all about the upcoming Realme 8s 5G smartphone. Flipkart and Amazon have been using these kinds of contests and quizzes to promote the devices that are set to launch on their platform. While Amazon has gone all in with its quizzes, Flipkart is taking a slow and steady approach and running contests for only select brands. Without further ado, here’s everything you need to know about the Realme Pad contest.
Flipkart Realme Pad contest: what is this challenge?
The Flipkart Realme Pad contest is an activity based contest where participants need to complete a total of three challenges and win assured rewards in the process. This is not a new format by any means. We have seen a similar format being used for the Realme Book Slim contest last month and is being extended further with the launch of Realme Pad set for September 9th.
The Realme Pad contest, as mentioned earlier, involves a total of three challenges or activities. These activities are actually designed around the features already confirmed by the company. For completing each challenge, you will be rewarded with two supercoins. So, for completing all the challenges, you stand a chance to win a total of six supercoins.
Ahead of the launch this week, Realme has confirmed that Realme Pad will be a slim device measuring just 6.9mm. The device will be thinner than the iPad and will feature a 10.4-inch WUXGA+ display with a resolution of 2,000 x 1,200 pixels and 82.5 percent screen-to-body ratio. Realme is trying to bank on the thinness and display of its first tablet which is likely to be powered by a MediaTek chipset.
As for the activities, the first activity tests your knowledge about the tablet with a question directly related to the feature already confirmed by the company. The second activity is more like a prediction where you are required to make a guesswork of the price of the device. The last activity is simplest and will easily earn you 2 supercoins.
Flipkart Realme Pad contest (activity 1): question of the day
Question: How Slim is the realme Pad?
- Option 1: 8mm
- Option 2: 8.4mm
- Option 3: 6.9mm
- Option 4: 7mm
Flipkart Realme Pad contest (activity 2): guess the price
Question: Guess the price.
Answer: Rs 14,999 (expected price and not actual/confirmed answer)
Flipkart Realme Pad contest (activity 3): notify me
The third activity is the easiest of the bunch because all you need to do here is click on the Notify Me button on the landing page for the Realme Pad. In fact, you don’t even need to click on the button but simply tap on the activity and 2 supercoins will be added to your account. Sounds simple because it is.
Flipkart Realme Pad contest: how to participate?
- Download Flipkart mobile app from App Store or Google Play Store.
- Now, log in using your mobile number or use your existing account.
- Click on this link to participate in the contest.
- Tap on the “Participate Now” button.
- Click on the “Tap to participate” button.
- Once the activity is unlocked, select each activity and complete as mentioned above.
- You will get 24 hours to complete all the three activities and win guaranteed 6 supercoins.
Flipkart Realme Pad contest: terms and conditions
- You will need to complete all the three activities to win guaranteed 6 supercoins.
- The participants get 24 hours to complete all the three activities.
- This contest is valid only in India and only to those who are Indian citizens.
- All the participants must be of age 18 or higher and have verified their contact on Flipkart.
- Those participating in this contest must also have a valid account.
- By participating, participants agree and consent to the collection, usage, storage, transfer, sharing or otherwise processing of personal information.
- This includes sensitive information provided by participants.
- Employees of Flipkart and their relatives, contractors, and any other companies or vendors associated with the contest are not eligible to participate.
- Flipkart notes that winners will be notified through email.