- Flipkart has launched SuperCoin Pay in India
- SuperCoin Pay will let customers pay at retail stores using Flipkart SuperCoins
- The e-commerce giant has partnered with more than 5,000 outlets in India
- Flipkart customers earn two SuperCoins per Rs 100 spent on the website and Flipkart Plus customers earn four SuperCoins
Flipkart has launched a new program called Flipkart SuperCoin Pay for its customers. Notably, Flipkart customers earn SuperCoins on every Rs 100 spent on the e-commerce website. These SuperCoins could then be redeemed on the next order, buying vouchers, availing discounts on third-party websites, and a lot more. Now, customers can also pay for their purchases at retail outlets with SuperCoins.
The new program is along the lines of Amazon India’s Amazon Pay where users can use the service across multiple physical and digital stores in India. Flipkart has announced that it has partnered with more than 5,000 retail outlets across the country, which will accept Flipkart SuperCoins as a mode of payment. Here’s what you need to know about the Flipkart SuperCoin Pay service.
Flipkart SuperCoin Pay: how it works
The Walmart-owned e-commerce giant announced that customers on its website have earned over a billion SuperCoin to date. Buoyed by the success of the reward program, the website has partnered with thousands of retails stores across the country. The company announced that it has partnered with over 5,000 retail outlets.
According to Flipkart, customers will be able to pay the full value of their purchases at these partner stores using SuperCoins. These include popular names like TimesPoints, Peter England, Cafe Coffee Day, and Flying Machine, among others. The stores will have a QR code on display for customers to scan and pay through SuperCoins. The retail partners span across various categories including fashion, grocery, food and beverages, travel, health, and wellness.
Prakash Sikaria, Vice President of Growth and Monetization at Flipkart said, “The lines between online and offline shopping are becoming increasingly blurred, and our intention is to make the consumers’ shopping experience more rewarding, no matter where they shop.”
Flipkart SuperCoin Pay: how to use
As mentioned before, partner retail stores will have a QR code for Flipkart customers to make it convenient to pay using SuperCoins. Follow the steps below to use Flipkart SuperCoin Pay.
- Open the Flipkart app and go to SuperCoin Zone
- Scan the QR code at the store and enter the bill amount
- Select ‘Pay with SuperCoins’ and enter the OTP to redeem
- Pay the balance amount with netbanking, credit card, debit card, or UPI
- Show the payment code to the cashier to collect your purchase