Since its launch, the Ford Mustang has been an iconic automobile in its many avatars. From the muscle car of the 60s to the sports car that we see today, the Mustang has undergone a lot of change. Ford plans to enter the market with an electric version of the Mustang called the Mustang Mach E. The Mustang Mach E is a battery-electric compact crossover SUV made by Ford. Introduced in 2019, it went on sale in December 2020.
Ford Mustang Mach E Expected Launch
2023 is the year this car is expected to be launched in India.
Ford Mustang Mach E price in India and availability
The Mustang Mach E in India is around 70 lakhs. The car will be available in select Ford dealerships across the country.
Booking: If you want to lay your hands on the Mustang Mach E, you must visit a Ford dealership and book the car by paying a token advance. Then, upon taking delivery, you can pay the remainder, i.e., the car’s total price.
Range: You get a choice of 2 battery packs. The first is a 68kWh unit that gives you 370 km, or a bigger 88kWh unit that gives you up to 491 km of range.
Ford Mustang Mach E design
The crossover SUV has a distinct design, with flared wheel arches and a compact rear. The car has LED headlights that help increase visibility while driving at night.
Ford Mustang Mach E Colours
Ford Mustang Mach E is available in 6 different colours – Repid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, Shadow Black, Space Gray Metallic, Star White Metallic Tricoat, Iconic Silver Metallic and Dark Matter Gray Metallic.
Ford Mustang Mach E features
The car is loaded with features. You get a 15.5 vertically oriented touchscreen using Ford’s latest SYNC 4A software. There is an enormous physical volume knob placed inside the touchscreen. The driver gets a 10.2-inch instrument cluster. You get a 360-degree camera, while the front camera has a washer setup. A panoramic roof and power-adjustable front seats are standard. Coming to safety, you get 8 airbags. There are also active safety features like Lane Keep Assist, High Beam Assist, Reverse Brake Assist, Blind Spot Monitoring, Auto Emergency Braking, and more.
Transmission and engine.
Transmission Type: Automatic
Fuel & Performance
Fast Charging: No
Dimensions & Capacity
Seating Capacity: 5
How to book or buy Ford Mustang Mach E?
You can book and purchase this car in 2023 when it launches by visiting your nearest Ford showroom. Take a test drive, too, to get a feel of the vehicle before booking. Check Ford’s official website here for more details.
Ford Mustang Mach E reviews
- According to Top Gear, this is an accomplished car worth every penny.
- According to CarandDriver.com’s review, the car accelerates, is stylish, and can hold a candle to its much bigger rivals.
- According to Autocar, the Ford Mustang Mach E is well packaged and quite impressive with its design.
Ford Mustang Mach E Latest news
- The Irish Times mentions that the extended-range Mach-E comes with a 98KWh battery and rear-wheel propulsion, making it more fun to drive despite a somewhat over-firm suspension. (9th November 2022)
- MSN news bulletin breaks down the car and gives you a clear picture of its pros and cons. According to this review, the car is fast and thrilling. Read the rest to find out more. (7th November 2022)
- Forbes’s news bulletin tells us how much the car scored in a crash test-vital to understand the safety of your vehicle. (7th November 2022)